二十一 - 21

!𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓!

"Mm-!" she tried to push him away but he continued to kiss her, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He slid his hand under her shirt and started to fondle her breasts. 

Kamisato Ayato hadn't had a good day. Someone had scheduled him an appointment far too early and he had woken up on the wrong side of the bed- of course, waking up beside (Y/n) was a plus. When he was at work, there had been a few assassins that had attacked him on his way back to the estate and added more fuel to the fire.

When he went to check up on his sister, he had seen (Y/n) standing there in his jacket. Why was she in his jacket? He felt an arousal build inside of his stomach as he saw how his clothes hung over her frame and how her nipples just slightly showed up through the fabric. Damn it.

She had dared to smile while she had said, 'but this world doesn't need me like it needs her.' Ayato wanted her to place more value in herself and found the rage building up in his chest. He had asked the doctor if it would be alright to take her, and she had nodded. That was enough for him. So what if he was acting like an animal? He wanted her now. Right now.

She moaned when he touched her breasts- always so sensitive. It just turned him on even more. He didn't want to wait anymore, so what if it was insensitive? It was just this once... he had held back so many times before, so it would be fine for just this once, wouldn't it?

Ayato grabbed the hem of the panties she was wearing and pulled them down, a smile creeping onto his lips as he saw the look of embarrassment that had come across her face. It just made him want to devour her and make her his. He pulled down his pants and felt his erect length become released to the air of the office, causing him to grunt. Ayato cast an upward glance at (Y/n) again, seeing her lying there with her eyes squinted shut, breathing hard. 

"I'm going in," he leaned next to her ear and drew his tongue along her earlobe, enjoying the slight whimper that she let out. This side of her was only for him to enjoy, a meal completely his own.

Ayato slammed his dick inside of her sopping cunt, causing her to let out a scream of arousal and pain.

"Anghh-!" she clenched her teeth and gripped onto the back of his scalp, scratching her fingers against it. Ayato groaned, loving the feeling of her fingers running through his hair.

"God, you're perfect," Ayato leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers as he ruthlessly pounded into her, the lewd slapping sound of their skin melding together and becoming one causing his dick to grow even harder still. "I know it hurts at first, you'll get used to it in a second, and then it will feel good."

"Ayato!" she moaned against his lips, and he felt her pussy tightening around him.

Ayato chuckled. "You're so tight for me, you dirty girl."