CHAPTER 401: beautiful day

Five black vehicles slowly pulls to a stop in front of the rundown building. The engines shut off in a neatly order, but no one steps out of the cars.

"Why did these cars suddenly park in front of this creepy building?"

"This building looks like it’s going to fall apart in any second, but lately, there’s been a few people seen going in and out."

"Really? You saw someone enter? Should we report to the police that there’s suspicious activities going on here?"

"Shh! Mind your own business. No one knows who they are. What if they’re some kind of gang? Let’s hurry and leave."

Passersby whispers to one another in discussion, but none dare to stay for a long time to observe who is inside the cars. Just looking at the creepy and old building was enough to give them nightmares.

Just as the people scattered on with their own businesses, the doors to the five cars click open.

Four people stepped out from each vehicle making a total of twenty men. However, unlike their usual black uniform, each man was dressed more comfortably.

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

Yiqing asks as he steps out from the driver side of the first vehicle. He stares at the rundown building then to the nicer buildings around.

The location sent to them clearly pinpointed to this building, but no matter how much he looks at it, he can only have doubt inside.

Why would their boss want them to gather here?

"It’s the correct address."

Stepping out of the passenger side from the same car as Yiqing, the tall and bulky Jiangyu answers. He lift one hand to remove his sunglasses and stares at the building.

"Great! You’re all here!!"

Just as all twenty men took a step away from the cars, a man’s cheerful voice calls out to them.

Each person looks at the owner of the voice and furrow their brows.

Jiangyu’s eyes turned murderous as he slams the passenger door shut. His jaw tightens and he growls at the man.

"Xu Long, you better have a good explanation for this call on our day off."

Meeting Jiangyu’s cold eyes that can kill a person’s soul, Xu Long rolled his eyes. One look and he can already tell that the bulky man is still holding a grudge against him over the picture he took.

However, is he afraid of Jiangyu? Of course not!

Without a care for those deadly eyes, Xu Long smiles a wide grin to the men.

"It was the boss’s order to gather you all here. So, if any of you want to complain, go complain to him."

He lift his righthand and points his thumb in the direction of the rundown building.

"He’s inside."

Hearing the assistant’s words, everyone rolled their eyes. Complain? Hah! If they dare to complain, they wouldn’t have been members of Wolf Team.

Besides, only an idiotic person like Xu Long would dare to complain and somehow get away with it.

Shaking their head, each person closes the door to the car and approach the building.

Xu Long stares at each man walking pass him then his eyes landed on the bulky man. His palms rubs together like an evildoer up to no good.

"Bro Jiangyu."