CHAPTER 421: so scary

Amidst the night of Imperial, the street became vacant of people as a black Maserati Levante Trofeo makes a slow turn around the corner and slows down to a stop. Parked in front of the rundown building, the engine shuts off along with the bright headlights.

Lu Tian's tall figure clothe in all black steps out from the driver side and walks over to the passenger side. Opening the door, he reach his arm forward to help his wife.

Placing her palm onto his, Yue Ling smiles thankfully to him and steps out as well.

Both individual leisurely walks in the direction of the creepy rundown building like they were strolling in the park on a warm and sunny day.

The moment Yue Ling and Lu Tian's figures disappears inside the building, the short and long hand on the clock struck twelve.

A group of men clothe in all black and wearing masks slowly creep out from within the shadows of nearby alleys. Each person moving carefully and making sure the lights from the lampposts do not give them away.

One by one, they all approach the creepy rundown building and slowly enters after the two people.

"Targets have entered the building."

Across the street from Uncle Zhi's shop, on the rooftop of a tall building, Liu Shan spoke into the earpiece as Lin Hui and Xu Long crouched near him. All three men held their own night vision binoculars as they kept their positions as the eyes on the front side of the shop.

Surrounding the three men are four other men from Wolf Team with snipers ready to shoot when given order.

["Targets are moving to the back entrance."]

On the other side, Qi Li's voice sounds through the earpiece of everyone as he stood inside the third floor of another building. He, along with Yiqing and Gui Tian Lan positioned themselves inside the building right behind Uncle Zhi's shop.

On the opposite side of the man wearing glasses, Gui Tian Lan and Yiqing sat in front of their own window. Both men kept their eyes glued on the alley down below.

From where they sat, they have a clear and perfect view of the back door into the shop.

Down below in the alley that separated Uncle Zhi's shop and the building the three men were in, a group of five men wearing black clothes and masks can be seen moving amongst the dark fences.

"Targets have reached the back."

Yiqing spoke as he watch the five people move closer and closer to the back entrance. Slowly raising his right arm, his index and middle finger points up.

Waiting for the right moment, he swiftly gives a signal.

*Pu! Pu! Pu! Pu! Pu!

Just as he gave the signal, all five men below are shot in the head by the nearby snipers of Wolf Team. However, the moment their bodies touched the hard ground, another group clothe in black tactical gears approach the dead men and carried their bodies away.

It was as if no source of life had stepped foot in the dark alley.

Qi Li stares out the window and his eyes darkened. He lift his hand and his right index touches the earpiece.

"Targets approaching at 7 o'clock."

["Targets approaching at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock."]

Right after Qi Li's voice sounds another alert to everyone, so did Xu Long's voice. Everyone stood in their position as they prepare their guns for the fight that is about to take place.