CHAPTER 517: take the call

Hearing Lu Tian’s mention of the word ’roadtrip’, Grandfather Ji was at a loss for words. However, thinking about it, he nods his head agreeingly a few times.

He stares at Lu Tian for a long minute, then down to Chu Li Xiang. Like he had confirmed with his decision, he exhales a long sigh and put his pistol away.

\"What will you say to the Chief?\"

\"I’ll inform him.\"

Lu Tian didn’t need to think and quickly answers the question. Instead of letting Chu Li Xiang rot in prison, he has another plan in store for the bastard.

Glancing between Lu Tian and Grandfather Ji were none other than Yue Ling, Ji Jingxu and Ting. They had heard the word but were clueless as to why it would be mention.

What in the world is this roadtrip? Some kind of vacation?

Unlike the three people, Jiangyu was the other person who understood the meaning behind the word.

He couldn’t help but swallow a big gulp and shiver as he looks down at Chu Li Xiang’s unconscious figure.

His head slightly shook, and he sighs inside in pity for the despicable man.

Roadtrip.

A word that makes one think about setting out on a long journey. However, not for those who know the real meaning behind it.

It is a special code word used only by Lu Tian when he has decided to take someone to a far away place that can be consider hell.

The word has been used only twice and now is the third time.

Thinking about this, Jiangyu thought back to the two people who were honored the word. Another chilling shiver crawled down his spine and his body shook like was having a seizure.

\"Bring him ’there’.\"

Lu Tian’s deep voice returned Jiangyu to his five senses. He quickly revert back to normal and stood attentively like a soldier.

\"Yes Captain!\"

As Jiangyu place Chu Li Xiang over his shoulder and leave the small group, Yue Ling looks up at Lu Tian with a questioning look.

Her eyes slightly narrow and she decides to ask.

\"Roadtrip?\"

Her word caused Ji Jingxu and Ting to look attentively at him too. Both young men were still afraid of the legendary coldblooded man, but they held their ground.

Lu Tian knew the two boys were looking at him, but his eyes only kept on his wife.

\"Roadtrip.\"

He nonchalantly replies by turning her question into the answer. Even if he didn’t explain, he is sure she will catch on the meaning soon.

Hearing his answer, Ji Jingxu and Ting were dumbfounded. Their eyes glance at each other then back to Lu Tian.

Roadtrip means roadtrip? So, does this mean it is actually something bad and not good?

\"Aiya, there’s a paramedic. Let’s hurry and get Ah Ling checked up.\"

Grandfather Ji subconsciously intervenes when he caught sight of a few paramedics exiting the abandoned factory. However, he was even more worry for his granddaughter when he saw two of the paramedics carrying a red hair woman on the stretcher.

Suddenly being disturb by the old man’s words, Ji Jingxu and Ting’s cheeks turned into a light pink color.

Their curiosity got the better of them, but it was quickly dispersed into thin air.