CHAPTER 503: A woman escaped!

Hearing the sudden sound of gunshots, Lu Tian’s face drained of all colors. Who fired the shot? Did something happen to his wife?

Lifting his hand, he press the earpiece to connect himself to Liu Shan.

"Are you able to trace the sound?"

["Yea, it came from the room Yue Ling is in."]

Getting an answer, Lu Tian could hear the sound of multiple footsteps approaching the back door.

Seems like those guarding outside had heard the gunshot and were now making their way inside.

Just as he thought this, ten men from outside rushes inside. Each person carried their own weapon and ready to shoot at any time.

["Hold on."]

Liu Shan’s voices sounds in to warn Lu Tian not to move as he could see two more groups advancing from either side of the building.

As their figures enter abandon factory, he checks to see if there were anymore. After confirming it was clear, he finally gives signal for the aloof man.

["Clear."]

The assistant spoke as the last man of a group runs pass the small closet space. Lu Tian steps out from his hiding spot and follows closely behind the group.

Due to the sudden commotion of the gunshots, his figure blended in with the enemies without them noticing him.

Inside the room Yue Ling was in, a man suddenly enters only to see three of his brother dead on the ground. His eyes shook in horror before anger rose inside him.

He doesn’t check for their pulse as he knows they were already dead just by looking at their wounds.

Turning around to let the others know, he was suddenly met with the slim fist of a woman.

"Ugh."

The punch was enough to make his head fling back but not enough to knock him down. Just as he repositioned his head to see who punched him, he was met with the black hole of a muzzle.

*BANG—

A bullet penetrates between his eyes and it was enough to force his body to fall onto the ground.

As the man entered death, he never saw who had shot him.

Yue Ling stares at the man and sees that his gun had a silencer attached to it. Tossing away the gun she was using, she grabs the one with a silencer and returns to her hiding spot.

Outside of the room, everyone could hear the loud bang of another gunshot. Quickly scattering into smaller groups, everyone makes their way to find the person.

A man rushes to the room Yue Ling is in as he had heard the gunshot come from inside. However, just as he appeared in the doorway, he saw the four dead bodies inside and Yue Ling was not in sight.

"A woman escaped!!"

He roared loudly through the hallway as his voice echoes for the others to hear. He doesn’t enter the room but leaves to search for the woman who had escaped.

If he had taken another step through the door, he would have been another victim of the escaped woman.

Outside of the room, Lu Tian followed the group of his enemy inside the place. There were a total of five people with him being the sixth.

As they heard the sudden warning that a woman has escaped, he sighed inside in relief. The woman mentioned must be his wife.

["She’s still in the room."]