CHAPTER 583: Number one

Staring at her assistant and subordinate, Yue Ling wanted to laugh at the terrified look on their face. Both men looked like they had done something bad in class and were caught in the act. However, not wanting to embarrass them, she tries her best to keep a straight and serious face.

"What else did you find?"

Liu Shan sighed in relief when he heard the question. By her words, she won't be pushing the topic as to why they did not report earlier about Nie Chen's sudden arrival.

Reaching inside his inner coat pocket, he takes out his phone. Unlocking the screen, he slides it across the glass coffee table towards her.

"I traced her phone since nightfall. This is a list of all the people she contacted and the ones in red are the people she is meeting with tonight."

Yue Ling arch a brow at her assistant. Everything he does always makes her feel like a proud mother. She only asked him to keep an eye on Ning Mei, but he did more than what she asked.

Moving her attention to the phone, she reach down to pick it up. She scans through the list that had at least fifty names. However, seeing a familiar name, her eyes slightly narrows.

"Yeun Biao."

Hearing the name, Lin Hui furrow and glance at his boss then to Liu Shan. He tilt his head in thoughts and touch his chin.

"Yeun Biao... Why does that name sound so familiar?"

Liu Shan rolled his eyes at the man before folding his arms over his chest.

"Idiot, that's boss's old boss at CNJ Entertainment."

Yue Ling glance at Liu Shan then looks back down at the name of the person. Yeun Biao is the CEO of CNJ Entertainment. The modeling agency that she used to work for before retiring.

He is also a well-known figure in the entertainment and modeling industry. However, as someone who was once associated in the industry, she knows how disgusting the man is.

Any women who sighed a contract with him wanted to move up the pyramid, all they had to do was climb onto his bed. Not only that, if he takes interest in a woman, he will go into any means just to have them.

When she was a model under CNJ Entertainment, he took interest in her. He even threatened her career, but who is he to tell her what to do. She made sure to send him a warning as to not cross her line or even think about touching a hair on her.

As a result, Yeun Biao who didn't want the press to know about his filthy doings in the dark, he never intervene in anything Yue Ling was associated with.

The only reason why she stayed for so long at CNJ Entertainment was to keep an eye on those who would fall into the man's little trap. Not only that, being a model was also part of her cover so no one would suspect her to be the leader of Fate.

Her final reason for leaving the modeling industry was because she decided to reveal herself as the designer and owner of De L'amour.

Thinking back to her decision, she can't help but wonder how her old colleagues are all doing. She told them to let her know if they were being treated badly or needed help, but ever since she left, she has not heard from them. Maybe, they were all being treated well.

Ending her thoughts, she glance at the wall clock and sets Liu Shan's phone down. She stands up as her voice sounds.

"Move out in thirty."

Without saying another word, she walks out of the living room and head for the stairs. Since Ning Mei is so hungry for fame that she would kill an innocent life, she (Yue Ling) will help the woman get what she wants.