CHAPTER 491: ends here

At this moment, Zhao Ya’Er who said she would remain calm was not calm at all. She started panicking and mumbling to herself. However, Yue Ling mutes out the woman’s terrified mumbles.

She glance at the rearview mirror then back to the dash screen.

When they walked out of the restaurant, she had long noticed two men standing not too far from them.

She didn’t think much as there were many people out. However, it was when they started following her car that she decided to make a few turns in a square.

If they follow each turn, then that means they are after her and Zhao Ya’Er. If they don’t then it might just be a coincidence.

However, like she already suspected, they followed her every move.

Her finger dance over the screen before multiple codes quickly appear. Quickly scanning each code, she press another button.

On the screen the words ’Location On’ appears before the screen returns to normal.

Yue Ling looks at the panic Zhao Ya’Er and sighs inside. If she had known this would happened, she wouldn’t have suggested them to go shopping.

No. Even if she didn’t suggest the idea, since these people are following them, they would have gone after her or Zhao Ya’Er.

Looking at the woman panicking in her seat, Yue Ling faintly smiles.

"Everything will be okay. I’ve already turned on the tracker to my car."

Zhao Ya’Er felt her heart was currently running a marathon. All she could think about was the unimaginable things that could possibly happen to her and Yue Ling.

What if those people catch them? Are they going to get kidnap?

Will they die and have all their organs sold in the black market?

Oh God, will they be sold off as prostitutes to different countries?

However, hearing Yue Ling’s sudden words that everything will be okay, she looks at her sister-in-law.

Met with Yue Ling’s bluish green eyes, she did know why, but the panic state she was in slowly calms down a little.

She takes a deep breath that cause her body to tremble. However, she was able to nod her head in understanding.

"What do we do now?"

Yue Ling turn her attention back to the red light. She had installed a tracking device in all her vehicles in case of situations like this happen.

She made sure that all the trackers are connected to each of her subordinate’s phone.

That way, once they see that she has activated the tracker, they will know where she is at all times.

Just as she thought this, the red light turns green and her eyes dimmed dangerously.

"Sit tight."

Before Zhao Ya’Er could even prepare herself, Yue Ling hits the gas and sped away.

Her foot press on the accelerator more as she ignores the speed limit. The only thing on her mind is to ditch the car following in pursuit.

She swiftly cuts through each car like a professional. Even when a light turned red, she doesn’t stop, but proceeds forward.

Glancing at the rearview mirror, she notice that the car behind was still following in pursuit.

Her car is faster, but it stood out, which allows the car to easily follow her even if it was far behind.