CHAPTER 495: One hour

Near the peak of the mountains where Yue Ling had been taken to, Lu Tian’s car pulls up to a stop. He steps out wearing a tailor-fitted suit and a wool coat in his usually prefer choice of black.

Closing the door, he walks over to stand near the cliff as he stares down with narrow eyes to the many trees below.

*Ring ring

The phone inside his coat pocket chimes in and he takes it out to answer. Bring the phone to his ear, his deep voice sounds.

"Speak."

["One hour."]

From the other line, Qi Li’s voice sounds through. The man had parked his motorcycle in a remote area and made his way on foot to the abandoned factory.

If he didn’t do that, the loud exhaust of his motorcycle would give away his position and alert the enemy.

Just as he arrived close enough to get a clear view of the place, the car his boss was in also arrived.

He did not step out from hiding because when Yue Ling spotted him, she gesture a secret hand code that only she and Alpha Team understood.

Returning from his thoughts, he squats down more as his figure hid behind a large tree. He quietly place his backpack down in front of him and unzips it.

As he gears up, he did not forget to continue his words to Lu Tian.

"She wants us to give her one hour before going in."

Away from Qi Li’s hiding spot, Lu Tian did not move from his position near the cliff of the mountain.

He wants so badly to rush in and save his wife, but with her given words, she was right.

She needs time to secure a safe place for the hostages inside. That way, once he and the others rush inside, no harm will come to the innocent.

As he thought this, he kept his gaze on the trees below for a long second before turning away.

"One hour."

Just as he ends the call, the sound of multiple engines can be heard as each vehicle pulls up to park next to his car.

He glance at each car of different style as the doors open and the people inside exit out to meet him.

"Everyone is here."

Jiangyu spoke as he close the driver door to his car. Across on the passenger side was Ju Suo as Yiqing and Shaofeng exit from the back.

In another car was the twins Gui Tian Lan and Gui Zhongmin along with Tang Zhonghui.

Due to Lian Ni Shang and Shan Sinan taking care of the situation at De L’amour, the couple could not partake in the battle.

Scattered near and behind were the remaining members of Wolf Team.

Being the only motorcyclist in sight, Lin Hui removed his helmet and glance at each person getting out of their cars. His brows slightly furrow as he looks at Liu Shan.

"Where’s Xu Long?"

Liu Shan had just stepped out of his red Audi r8 when he heard the man’s words. He shrug his shoulder and walks over to the trunk of his car.

"He took Miss Zhao home."

When Yue Ling was taken, they came into contact with Zhao Ya’Er on the other side of the mountain. She was in such a terrified state that Xu Long agreed to send her back.

Once she is safely home, he will meet up with them.

Standing in front of the people, Lu Tian walks over to where Liu Shan is as his voice sounds.