CHAPTER 466: you're going to regret this

Holding onto Gao Jie’s wrist without a care, Liu Shan’s expression remained indifferent and completely different from the one he had when he first entered Glory.

His other hand reach for Yuanyuan and he pulls her to stand behind him.

"Sorry for intruding, but she’s with me."

When he and Yuanyuan were in the room next door, they heard the sound of glass shattering. Yuanyuan told him to wait while she goes and take a look, but he decided to take a look too since he knows that Gao Jie is a disgusting pig with ill intentions.

However, the second he appeared at the door, he heard the man’s words in making Yuanyuan service him (Gao Jie).

Staring down at the much shorter old man, Liu Shan let’s go of his hand and turns to look at Yuanyuan.

"Are you alright?"

Seeing him worry about her, Yuanyuan nods her head. Her brother has trained her for self-defense, but if it’s Liu Shan saving her, she doesn’t mind letting him be her knight in shining armor.

"I’m alright."

Standing behind the two, Steelhead stares at Liu Shan with curious eyes. When he first saw Liu Shan, he thought the man was just someone here for fun, but seeing him now, he can’t help but have a sense that they should not look down upon him.

Thinking this, he takes a step forward and politely smiles. As much as he wants to leave, he cannot let Gao Jie sabotage their plan.

"Mr. Liu, Miss Yuanyuan, please excuse Mr. Gao’s behavior. He had a little too much to drink."

Hearing Steelhead’s words, Gao Jie’s face turned crimson red as blood boiled inside him. He turns away and reach for another unopened bottle.

Anger that he can’t have Yuanyuan, he throws the bottle of alcohol at her.

"Gao Jie!!"

Steelhead’s raging voice roars at the stupid man to stop him, but he was too late.

As the bottle nears Yuanyuan, she was quickly blocked by Liu Shan.

The glass bottle smashed against the side of his head before it shatters onto the floor with the liquid inside flows out. Blood slowly slid down his face.

"Liu... Mr. Liu..."

Panic rushed inside Yuanyuan when she saw everything unfold in front of her. She did not expect Liu Shan to block her.

"Bro! Is everything alright?!"

At the same time when everything escalated, Lin Hui’s voice yells out as he and Xu Long appear at the door. Both men were also able to witness what had happened.

They had been waiting at their table when the woman who was assigned to service Gao Jie ran out from the hallway in tears. She rushed to a security guard and frantically explains what had happened.

Although she was far and the music was loud, both Lin Hui and Xu Long were able to read her lips.

Knowing that things were going down, they signaled for Qi Li to keep an eye from the bar while they go check on the situation.

However, they did not expect to see the obese pig to throw an unopen glass bottle at Liu Shan.

Seeing Liu Shan’s backup had appeared, Gao Jie sneers at them. Puckering out his lip, he sounds a whistle.

Multiple footsteps quickly storm through the hallway and blocks Lin Hui and Xu Long from leaving.

Seeing the group of twenty men all twice his and Xu Long’s size, Lin Hui lifts his hand and massage his temple.