CHAPTER 545: were not friends

Zhao Ya'Er rushes in the direction of the spa locker room after hearing Zhou Jinglei explain the situation. She didn't get a clear explanation of what happened, but it was better to check on her friend and sister-in-law first.

Arriving at the spa locker room, she pushes the door open. Her head pokes out from behind the door and she scans the place for Yue Ling.

"Yue-yue, is everything alright?"

She spoke in a voice not too loud and not too quiet. She did this because Zhou Jinglei said Yue Ling had to make a phone call. So not sure if it might be work related, she could only speak this way not to disturb the phone call.

However, no one answered her.

Zhao Ya'Er pout her lips and enters the room. She walks towards their lockers as Yue Ling might not have heard her since it was in the back.

"Yue-"

"Ya'Er? Is that you?"

She calls out to Yue Ling again, but before she could finish the person's name, her body froze at the sudden voice.

It wasn't Yue Ling's angelic voice, but a voice she is very familiar with. She curse inside as she didn't want to see this person at all.

Zhao Ya'Er didn't answer the question, so the person peeps out from behind the second row of lockers.

Seeing that it is her, the woman's eyes lit up and her entire figure steps into view with a light clap of her hands.

"Ah! Ya'Er it is you!"

Zhao Ya'Er stares indifferently at the woman. Her expression at this moment makes one confirm that she is indeed Lu Tian's cousin.

She clench her fists tightly and her eyes flash with a murderous glint.

"Ning Mei."

The rookie model had just finished changing and was about to leave when she heard Zhao Ya'Er's voice. She puts on her innocent façade and steps into view despite the hatred that can be seen in Zhao Ya'Er's eyes.

She wore a purple plaid jacket and skirt set with black stockings and black heels. Her height was shorter, but with the added inches from her heels and Zhao Ya'Er wearing spa slippers, she stood at the same height. However, she didn't forget to slightly raise her chin to make her appear taller.

She smiles a friendly smile and takes a step forward. She went from cunning to a sweet and innocent person within seconds.

"Why didn't you tell me you were also coming here? If I had known, we could have come together."

The second Ning Mei took a step forward, Zhao Ya'Er took a step back. She watched the woman put on an obvious façade and she scoffs in ridicule. She cannot believe how thick Ning Mei's skin is.

"We're not friends."

The despicable woman had just sent her a disgusting photo and now she wants to pretend like nothing happened and she is the most innocent person ever?

Someone should really slap the rookie model's face with an award for being a great actress and a backstabbing friend.

"Ning Mei, who are you talking to?"

From behind the row of lockers Ning Mei had stepped out from, another woman's voice interrupts them. She steps into view wearing a blue dress with white heels.

When she saw who Ning Mei was talking to, she gasp a smile in surprise. However, one can see the mockery in her eyes.

"Oh my. I was wondering who you were talking to. I didn't expect us to run into Ya'Er."