CHAPTER 423: get lost

While Lin Hui advance towards his given targets, Xu Long leaned against the wall hidden away in the dark alley. He had heard the conversation between Lin Hui and Liu Shan.

As he stood in silence, the voices of the two men grew closer and closer in his direction.

He closes his eyes and inhale a mouthful of air. As his eyes reopened, his carefree aura disappears to reveal a flash of the dangerous man he is.

Listening to the two sets of footsteps, he takes a big step to reveal himself from the darkness.

"Fr..."

However, just as he part his lip to say the word freeze, he was struck dumbfounded. His eyes turned heavy and he did not know what to think anymore.

Really?

One of the men was squatting down to tie his shoe while the other had his back to Xu Long's direction and fumbling with the lighter due to the wind.

Sighing inside, he shook his head. Hiding his guns behind his back, he clears his throat to get their attention.

Hearing the sudden sound, the man tying his shoe looks up at the unknown person. At the same time, the other man was finally able to light his cigarette as he turns around.

The man who tying his shoe furrow his brows and stood up. His height was shorter than his brother, but he was more masculine.

However, both men were even more confused about one thing. The area should have been blocked of any people and cars, so how did this loser get this far?

The taller man takes a puff of his cigarette and blows out the smoke. He sneers and mockingly laughs. Judging by the way Xu Long looks, one punch will no doubt knock him (Xu Long) out.

"Kid, get lost while you still can."

Xu Long blinks his eyes like he was confused about what is going on. His head slightly tilt to the side and he pout his lip.

"Kid?"

He held a confused expression as his head looks left, then right. Seeing no kid, he looks up at the night sky then down at the ground.

Still, he saw no kid.

He furrow his brows at the two man and raise his right hand to scratch his head.

"What kid are you talking about?"

The moment Xu Long raised his hand, alertness flash in both men's eyes. Never did they expect the weak looking man to have a gun.

"Fuck!"

Reaching for their guns, they plan to shoot Xu Long. How could they have forgotten that Lu Tian's team was also lurking around here!

*Pu! Pu!

Unfortunately, before neither men could react to their plan, both their head flung back as Xu Long's bullets penetrates into their forehead.

*Thud

Watching both men hit the hard ground, Xu Long leisurely walks over to them. He place his two guns behind his back and tilt his head down at them.

"Aiya, disappointing that were taken down by a mere kid."

He bends down to grab the shorter man's hand.

Like the plan, each time they take down an enemy, they must remember to hide the body. However, due to him not having much strength, he can only drag one person at a time.

["Xu Long, three men are approaching on your side."]

Hearing Liu Shan's sudden warning, Xu Long was at a loss for words. He scans around him to see how far these three men are. However, seeing they were still a distance away, he quickly grabs the other man's hand.