CHAPTER 411: Ge Yun Li

A middle-aged woman with a captivating smile walks in the direction of Yue Ling and Lu Tian. She wore a flowy long sleeve dress in the shade mauve. It flows over her legs down above her ankles. Though she appears older in age, she still looked young and healthy.

Seeing the woman, Lu Tian lightly nod his head in a polite greeting. Next to him, Yue Ling smiles to her.

However, the longer Yue Ling stared at the woman, she couldn't help but feel she's seen her somewhere or at least someone who looked similar.

The woman happily approach the two with a wide grin. Once she was in close distance, she stood on the other side of Yue Ling and held the model's hand. Her gesture was like it was the most naturalist thing to do.

"Aiya, look at you. You are even prettier than the last time I saw you."

Yue Ling stares at the woman in silence. She doesn't mind the friendly gesture, but she doesn't remember meeting this woman before.

"Have we met before?"

Hearing her question, the woman was struck speechless. She kept her smile and was going to say something but stops herself.

How could she have forgotten than the first time she met Yue Ling, the two did not meet face to face. Instead, she (the woman) was actually peeking from the kitchen while snapping some photos to send to Madam Lu.

However, even if that was the case, shouldn't Yue Ling know about her since she is with Lu Tian?

Thinking this, she looks away from the beautiful model to the aloof man on the other side. How could this evil being not tell Yue Ling about her?

"Tian, why doesn't she know who I am? Did you and your family forget to mention my name, hmm?"

Met with the woman's sudden eyes shooting daggers at him, Lu Tian lightly shook his head and heaves a sigh.

"Yue Ling, this is my aunt, Ge Yun Li."

Hearing this, Yue Ling nod her head and smiles apologetically to Lu Tian's aunt. Just as she was about to apologize for being impolite in any way, Aunt Ge Yun Li spoke first.

She stretch her arm behind Yue Ling and lightly hits Lu Tian on the back as her heartful laughs follows.

"What aunt Ge Yun Li? I have been your Aunt Zhao for the past 32 years."

She scoffs at the man then held Yue Ling's hand again. However, unlike her attitude towards Lu Tian, she smiles sweetly to Yue Ling.

"I am the sister-in-law of Lu Tian's mother. So my child, just call me Aunt Zhao."

As she spoke her words, she did not leave any room for Yue Ling to speak. Without wasting any more time, she pulls Yue Ling towards the restaurant.

"Come child, the weather is too cold today. It's not good for you."

Madam Lu had informed her of the joyous news, so she cannot let a pregnant Yue Ling stand outside and endure the cold.

If the Lu family knew that she had kept Yue Ling out in the cold for a long time, she will never hear the end of it.

Left near the car, the wind lightly brush against Lu Tian as he watched both women disappear inside the Elegancy. Neither even bothered to ask him to follow.

Standing in silent, he lowers his head and stares down at his now empty hand. The armth of his wife's hand was replace with coldness.

He sighs aloud at the thought of so many people always stealing his wife from him.