9. The Game

Seb walked up the flower lined pathway, glancing at the teal coloured BMW on the drive. Nice car, he thought to himself.

He'd found Libby's house easily enough. The postcode she'd given him had led him to a small cul-de-sac of no more than a dozen houses, all semi-detached. Quickly locating number 9, he'd parked his black Aston Martin DBX at the kerb and headed towards the door, a bottle of Jägermeister in one hand.

He pressed the door bell and waited for Libby to answer. While he was waiting he checked out his hair in this reflection in the glass of the front door. He still hadn't gotten around to getting it cut. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. For some reason he felt extremely nervous. He didn't have a clue why. It was just Libby. Then he realised that was exactly why. Libby. He knew that just being in the same room as her would have him wanting her.

The door opened and there she was smiling broadly at him. Her hair was in two braids, one hanging over each shoulder, making her look younger than her 31 years. His eyes moved down over her body.

"You weren't joking about a pyjama day were you?" he asked dryly. She laughed.

"Too right I wasn't. It's not often I get the chance to just slob out. Come on in." Seb stepped inside into the small hallway. He looked around. It was virtually empty apart from a pine shoe rack under the stairs and a set of pine and brass coat hooks mounted on the plain white wall.

There were two doors leading off, one to the right, and one at the back.

"Shoes!" Libby said, pointing down at his feet. He bent down and undid his laces, slipped his trainers off and put them onto the shoe rack. He then followed Libby through the door on the right into her living room. "Make yourself comfy," she told him before sinking onto the comfortable looking chocolate brown cord sofa. He stood looking at her, unmoving. Should he join her on the sofa or sit in the armchair on the other side of the room?

"Are you sitting down or what?" Libby asked, patting the sofa next to her. Seb sat down. His body was already very aware of hers. "Do you want a photograph? It will last longer."

Seb realised he'd been staring. "Sorry, I was just checking out your pyjamas. I was expecting you to be wearing some sexy little satin ones, not teddy bears."

"Don't mock my teddies," she replied, a fake look of outrage on her face."

"They're very sexy teddy bears," he said, with a cheeky grin on his face.

Libby smiled. She'd been so tempted to wear her sexy black babydoll nightie just to tease him but had decided to save that for another day. She eyed him up. He was looking pretty damn fine. He was wearing a pair of fitted blue jeans and a black Foo Fighters T-shirt. His hair was brushing the collar at the back and seemed blonder than usual today. It was strange how some days he looked brunette and others blonde.  Libby thought he looked like a surfer or a skater boy rather than the racing driver he was. And he looked freaking hot!

"So what trash are we watching then?" Seb asked. Libby snapped out of her stupor.

"Well, I have Netflix. Did you want to have a look through while I go and pour us some drinks?"

"Sure."

"Did you want Jägermeister?" she asked, pointing at the bottle that was still in his hand. "Or I have beer. I also have Vodka, Gin or a bottle of Chardonnay."

"Got any Red Bull?" he grinned at her. "We could do Jäger bombs." Libby laughed.

"I do, but maybe later yeah? I'd like to have dinner first. Speaking of that... are you ok with Chinese? Or pizza? Which do you prefer? I can't decide."