Date

Robbys POV
Today I'm taking Ellie on a date, I can't wait to see her reaction, her mu has agreed to leave us for a few hours, I've got all her favourite food and drink, and I'm setting up a pillow fought. It's what brought us closer and the first time I noticed how truly beautiful she is, I hope she likes it. Ellie is under strict instructions not to leave her room until further notice, she knows it's inside , and she's happy about it. I prepare the food and drink, Ellie's mum comes out and says " don't be nervous she'll love it", I hug her and thank her. Ounce the food and drink is prepared I set up the pillow fought with fairy lights and rose petels, in my room and put the food an drink in there. I knock on her bedroom door and say " you can come out now", she opens the door and says " i know I haven't really dressed up but I hope it's enough, if it's not I could change". I look at her and say " Ellie you look perfect as always, you shouldn't need to change for anyone".

Ellie's POV
Robbys so sweet, he looks at me and says "close your eyes I'll be with you the whole time", I do as he says and he guides me to the date,  when he tells me to open my eyes and I can't believe it. He's built a pillow fought, in his room, it's what first brought us closer and saw how kind and caring he is. We go in and he's made my favourite food and drink, I look at him and say " Robby thank you so much, this is amazing ", he looks at me and says " it's okay ellie, you deserve to be treated the way you should be, Carlos was an idiot to not see that". Latter were still in the pillow fought, mums going to be back in about an hour, this has been the best date ever. I snuggle into Robby and say " thank you so much Robby, after Carlos I thought, there no hope for me, but I never expected to see you again". He hugs me and says " Ellie I was always going to come back, we were always going to be friends". I kiss him and lock the door he gets under a blanket and I join him we continue to kiss and rip each other's clothes off. Later I get a text from my mom saying she won't be back until another two hours so me and Robby could spend some quality time together. I look at him and cover up my naked body he kisses me and says " Ellie don't ever hide your beauty". I roll onto him and we just lay there for a bit, I'm so happy I got to enjoy having sex again especially with the love of my life. We put our clothes back on and watch a movie, mom comes back and cooks diner which is absolutely delicious.