College tour and robby and ellie heart to heart

Robbys POV
Today me,Ellie,Quinn,tk,rhyme, Kayla and flash are having a tour of BYU, birdie and Quinn agreed to do long distance and Wes and Astrid decided not to go to college.  We start our tour with the dorms, there amazing in fact the whole campus is incredible, I really hope we all get inn. We have a look around utah which is also amazing, I look at Ellie and say " what do you think babe", she looks at me and says " it's amazing i just hope all get in, irony know if I will". She's driving so I say " pull over", she does, I pull her into me and say " babe of course you'll get in, if anybody dissent it will be me with my touring". She kisses me and says " Robby you done all the work when you were touring,and if you don't get in I won't go".  I kiss her and say " Ellie don't you dare say that if you get in and I don't then I'll move to utah, get a job, don't you dare throw away your future because of me". She kisses me and says " Robby you'd do that for me?".

Ellie's POV
He looks at me and says " Ellie, you're single most important thing in the universe to me, of course I would move for you". I kiss him and say " Robby robins I love you so much and I'd do anything for you". I continue driving to our hotel we booked for a couple of nights, we're staying in utah for a couple of more days, just to explore the place, we will hopefully be calling home for the next four years. We arrive at our hotel, me and Robby get into our room and I say " im gonna have a bath, fell free to join me", he smirks and says " I sure will". We go into the bathroom and I start the bath, I put some bubble bath in it and we romove our clothes. Robby picks me up and puts in in the bat and joins me, we kiss in the steamy water, he land back and slower pulls me on top of him so the water doesn't overflow. We kiss for a bit more then get out the bath, put our clothes back on and watch a movie in Quinn's room,with her,rhyme,tk,kayla,and flash.