Ellies dad returnes

Short chapter
Ellie's POV
Me and Robby finished our first year at byu last week, and our wedding is next week.  I hear  a knock on my door, Robby answers it and the man barges past him and says " Ellie you slut there's no way I'm letting you marry an idiot like that". Room gets in front of him and says " mr Mack you have no right to talk to your daughter like that, you walked out her and Karen ages ago and she's absolutely beautiful". Dad starts repeatedly punching robot I get die and shout " I hate you", mum says " Ellie take Robby to the bathroom and get him cleaned up.

Robbys POV
Ellie takes to the bathroom and starts cleaning up the blood, it stings, I pull away and she's says " oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you". I look at her and say " it's okay there's one way you could make it better", she smiles knowing what I mean, she kisses me. I kiss back it stings but kissing Ellie harbours any pain I'm feeling, Ellie pulls away and says " babe I'm so sorry, he's just a bastard". We go out and Ellie's dad says " you're lucky that's all I done", Ellie yells " dad get out, you walked out on me and mum years ago, you're no longer my dad and don't expect an invite to the wedding ".