Tk and rhyme and kayla and flash and quin get into byu with robby and ellie

Robbys POV
I wake up and see Ellie's sleeping, she's so beautiful when she's sleeping, today is the day we find out if we got into BYU, I'm so nervous but even i don't get in I'm moving to utah and getting a job. Obviously Ellie's going to get in, she's smart and talented and I'm just not, I get an email from BYU regarding my application, I'm going to wait for Ellie to wake up. She wakes up and kisses me, she says " how are you felling?", i reply " I'm okay either way i know I'm moving to utah, I got an email from BYU regarding my application but I was waiting for you to wake up". She says " well now I am, what's stopping you", I get my iPad and open the email from BYU and I can't believe it, I look at Ellie and say " somehow I got in", she kisses me and says " babe I'm so proud of you, your mum would be to". I kiss her and we make out for a bit, Ellie's mum comes in and says " sorry if I'm interrupting but I'm heading outside for a bit and congrats Robbie".

Ellie's POV
Toby thanks my mum and we continue to make our when she goes, I can't wait to do more of this in utah, even if I don't get in, I'm moving to utah, just like Robby would've done. I get my  laptop and check my emails and I have one from BYU regarding my application, I got inn, I look at Robby and say " I got inn to ". He kisses me and says "babe I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it". We celebrate with my mum and we're meeting the chicken boys and girls later at Rooney and Quinn's, as Quinn, rhyme,tk,kayla & flash also got in. This is going to be amazing going to college with my boyfriend and my best friends. We arive at Quinn and Rooney, we celebrate and play some games. I see Quinn, rhyme and Kayla siting on the couch, I join them and say " college is going to be amazing, even though we're without some of the chicken girls". Rhyme says " I know we're going to have such fun,  all seven of us are sharing a dorm, think about the partys". We all laugh and spend the rest of the night playing games and watching movies.