New years/ ellie proposes to robby

Ellie's POV
Tonight we're having a New Years party at mine, my munis working away, she left yesterday and she's okay for us to have a sleepover, the chicken boys and girls are bringing sleeping bags and I'm going to propose to Robby. I'm so nervous I check the draw to see if the ring is still there, it is, Robby comes in and says " babe what's up", I say " I wanted to do this later but I can't wait, close your eyes". He does and I get the ring and get down on one knee, I say " open your eyes ( he does and he's shocked) Robby robins I've waited to long to do this and I'm sorry but you are the most hilarious,friendly, caring and loving guy I've ever met and I love you so much so will you marry me?". He picks me up spins me around and kisses me, and says " it was a yes from the moment we first got together", I say " we've still got time to mss as me love and get dressed before they come". We kiss and he picks me up, with my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on my ass.

Robbys POV
I place us gently on the bed, a bed we get under the covers and rip each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the  covers Ellie looks at me and says " that was amazing fiancé ", I kiss her and say " it sure was". We're getting dressed for the party, Ellie is putting on a low cut blue dress, she looks even more beautiful then she normally does,Ellie told her mum the news and she's really happy for us.  I hear a knock on the door and answer it to see the chicken boys and girls I let them all in, me and Ellie hug them. Flash says " you weren't wearing that ring yesterday",  the boys and girls look at me and i say " basically Ellie proposed to me earlier and I said yes". They all go absolutely mentall hugging us and screaming,. We spend the rest of the night playing games and watching movies, I see tk in the kitchen, I go over to him and say " how r u mate?". He looks at me and says " I'm felling amazing, I'm already planning about the way I'm going to propose to rhyme". Later we're doing the ten second countdown as soon as it strikes midnight, Ellie kisses me and says "happy new year babe".