Xmas

Ellie's POV
I wake up on Christmas Day, Robbys still sleeping, we swapped pressents with the chicken girls and boys yesterday. Mom comes in and gives me a hug and says  come out when you're both ready, no rush". I go to my wardrobe and get the mountain of presents I got for roobby, I know he'll say it's to much but he deserves all of them, he's honestly the Most amazing guy I've ever met. He wakes up and pins me to the bed and says " merry Christmas babe", I kiss him and say " merry Christmas, mum said there's no rush to come out". He kisses me and we start ripping each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers,  I look at Robby and say " well that's my Christmas present", he kisses me and says " no it isn't, that was just a bonus one for both of us. We put our clothes back on and he goes in a draw that I was forbidden from going on, he pulls out a mountain of presents , I say " I would say that's to much but I've done the same". He passes me the pressents( clothes, perfume, makeup, jewellery, shoes, and lots of other things) I kiss Robby and say " Robby thank you so much".

Robbys POV
Ellie gets the presents from the chair and gives them to me ( clothes, aftershave, shoes,video games, and lots of other things including a framed picture of us after we got back together) , I pull her onto my lap, kiss her and say " Ellie you didn't need to get me that much but thank you. She looks at me and says " Robby I absolutely do you deserve it after all you've done for me and been through this year", we shower and get dressed, then head out of our room. Her mum hugs me and wishes me a merry Christmas, we do pressents, she thanks us for everything me and Ellie got her and we thank here for what she got us. We have Christmas dinner which is absolutely delicious. We spend the rest of the day playing games and watching movies, I can't wait until we have a family of our own whenever that may be. Later I hear crying coming from our room I can tell it's Ellie I go in and hug her, I rub circles around her back and say " what's wrong babe?".  she looks at me and says " why me of all the girls why did you pick me", I pull he onto my lap and pull her head up so she's looking at me " I picked you because you are the most beautiful, caring, thoughtful, loving, generous,intelligent and amazing girl I've ever met, why wouldn't I pick you, Ellie Mack you are my future wife", she kisses me  and we go to bed.