Chicken girls and boys first holliday together

Ellie's POV
This is on of our last days, in Hawaii, this has been the best Holliday ever, it's been amazing spending time away with the chicken girls and boys, hopefully this  is the first of many holidays will have together.  Seeing Robby topless pretty much every day has really turned me on, he's so hot and far to good for an ugly girl like me. I'm still having insecurities, I fell guilty because Robby has done absolutely nothing wrong. Robby walks in to our hotel room and says " Ellie I can tell there's something wrong and I'm not leaving until i find out what it is".  I break down and he hugs me and I say " seeing you topless pretty much every day has really turned me on, but you're far to good and fit to be with an ugly girl like me". He lifts my head up and says " Ellie you're absolutely beautiful , and if you be been turned on by me in this holiday, imagine what it's been like for me, there have been times where I have been dying to do it with you again". I look at him and say " you can tonight, but right now let's just concentrate on our pool day", he nods and takes my hand snd we leave the room.

Robbys POV
We arive at the pool and find the chicken girls and boys, the boys are in the poll and the girls are sunbathing. Ellie joins the girls and I join the boys, I swim up to the boys and tk says " we need to get the girls in at some point" i nod and say " we really do, ". Flash looks at me at me and says " what took you guys so long to get here", I look at him and say " I could tell something was wrong with Ellie, so I asked her, she was feeling ugly and said I'm far to good for her, I just reminded her how special she is to me and so many others". After lunch we get the girls in, Ellie swims up to me and I put my hands around her waist and we kiss, she puts her her hands through my hair. After our pool day and dinner me and Ellie head back to our room, as soon as I shut the door, she pounces on me, pushing me against the door, we're french kissing, I pick her up and carry her to the bed, and we rip each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers, Ellie looks at me and says " thank you so much Robby for loving me and reminding me just how to be treated, during my relationship with Carlos I lost so much confidence", I pull her onto me and say " Ellie Carlos was a fucking idiot for not swing just how beautiful and amazing you are", we kiss for a bit the fall asleep.