Ellies mum in hospital/ twice in one day💦😉😉😉

Ellie's POV
My mom is in hospital, she collapsed at work, me and Robby rush to me the hospital, we're in the waiting room when Robby hugs me and says " she'll be okay babe". I look at him and say " thanks babe,I honestly don't know what would've done if you weren't here", he kisses me and reply's " well I'll be here for you whenever you need me, I'm not going anywhere". I look at him and say "I'm going to the ladies, follow me", I take his hand and go in, I kiss him and he immediately kisses back and puts me on the sink, we continue kiss, I run my fingers through his hair, I could do that forever. After a while Robbie breaks apart and says "as amazing as that was, let's check to see if your mums okay", I nod and he helps me down and we wait in the waiting room, I whisper " don't think it's over we'll carry on what we started at home". I see his erection grow and say " calm down", he looks at me and says " how can I when you just said that so casually, you're driving me insane", she whispers " you've been doing that to me since I first met you, it was easier to pretend I hated you".

Robbys POV
Ellie's turning me on so much right now, I'm trying to control myself but I don't think I'm going to be able to. The doctor comes out and says she's okay, she's happy for visitors and there keeping her in overnight. We spend some time with Ellie's mum then go home as soon as Ellie shuts the door she says " spare room or mine?" I look at her and she says " mums okay with us sharing my room so I think the spare room just ounce more". I look at her and say " we'll in that case lead the way mrs Mack ", she takes my hand and we go into my old room. She goes into her room to get some clothes for tomorrow, then comes in, she sits the clothes aside and shuts the door. She gets on top of me and we kiss,she removes my top,and jeans so m just left in my boxers. I flip her over so I'm on top and remove her Dress, I then reach behind her back and with her permission removed her bra. Later after we've both cumed our naked bodies are tangled under the covers, I can tell Ellie's a bit insecure, which is fine, so I give her, one of my hoddies, she wears it so much it's practically hers and she looks better in it anyway, she kisses me and says " thank you so much babe, im sorry " I put my finger to her lip and say " Ellie, you have nothing to be sorry for, it's fine and that hoddie looks way better on you than it did on me".