Robby and ellie discuss the future, ( marrige& future children)

Ellie's POV
College is amazing, um loving all the work and lectures, I'm thinking about my future with Robby, I think I need to talk to him later. Robby is the one for me, the father of my future children, I'm so nervous about telling him. What if he doesn't want a family with me, and I scare him off, rhyme can tell somethings up and she says " what's wrong ells", I look at her and say " I'm been thinking about my future with Robby, I love him so much but I'm so nervous about telling him". Rhyme hugs me and says " Ellie, anybody can tell how much you live eachother, you need to tell him",  I look at her and say "  thank you so much rhyme, you're an amazing friend and confidant". We're sat in our final lecture of the day, I'm sat next to rhyme and Robby, the lecture finishes, and we go back to our dorm rooms. I'm sat on the bed and Robby says " what's wrong babe", i put my hand on the bed , he dits next to me and pulls me into a hug, I say " I've been thinking about my future, Robby you're the one for me, the one I want to marry and the father of our future children".

Robbys POV
I pull Ellie onto my lap and say " Ellie I don't give a shit of mom would've approved of me saying this, but I don't care, you're the one for me two and I'm going to marry you one day, and I think we should talk baby names". She kisses me and says " I want at least two close in age",  I look at her and reply " I want at least one boy and one girl and your right about them being close in age ". She says " I like James for a boy and madi for a girl", I kiss her and say " well that's sorted then". She rolls on top of me and bites her lip, we kiss and remove each other's clothes. Later we're naked in bed, Ellie looks at me and says " Robby are you seriously okay with the baby names, I want it to be a joint decision", I kiss her and say " of course I am Ellie, you chose the perfect names and if we have anymore then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it". She kisses me and we put our clothes back on and watch a movie with rhyme and tk in their Dorm room.