Rooney and stephanies wedding

This chapter is short
Ellies POV
Today is Rooney and Stephanie's wedding, I'm so excited about it, birdie proposed to Quinn a fe days ago and she said yes.I see Robby is still asleep, I watch him sleep for a bit, it's one of my favourite things to do. He wakes up checks the phone and pulls me on his op of him, he says " I think there's time for some love making". I bite my lip and nod he gets a condom and puts it on, we kiss and start ripping each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers, i kiss Robbie and say " as amazing as that was it's time to get dressed ".

Robbys POV
I nod, and we start to get dressed I turn away so Ellie can get dressed, Ellie says " you can turn around now". She's struggling with her zip so I help her with it, she turns around kisses mr snd says " thank you babe". We arrive at the venue and the ceremony starts, it's absolutely beautiful, it's so nice to see two of our best friends getting married. Later at the reception I see flash looking upset, I look at him and say " what's wrong mate?", he reply's " me and Kayla are going through a rough patch, it started when she thought she was pregnant and if she was she would rather get an abortion then have me as the dad". Kayla comes up and says " so that's why you've been acting so hurt recently, flash I didn't mean what I said, of course I want kids with you in the future" he kisses her and we spend the rest of the night celebrating and dancing.