Ellies birthday

Robbys POV
Today is Ellie's birthday, after my birthday im treating my girl today,we're having a party with the chicken girls and boys later. Without waking her up I get the card,presents and balloons, she's still asleep thank god, I get back under the covers and wait for the birthday girl to wake up. She wakes up, I kiss her and say " happy birthday babe", she kisses back and says " I fancy some birthday sex,"  I kiss her and she kisses back, we rip each other's clothes off. We put our clothes back on and her mum gives her a hug and wishes her a happy birthday then slows us some time alone. I give her the card ( to Ellie happy birthday, you are the most beautiful, caring, loving, thoughtful, generous, smart and talented girl I've ever met and I'm so proud to be your boyfriend love Robby". She hugs me and says " thank you Robby". I give her the presents ( clothes, perfume, makeup, jewellery, shoes, and lots of other things), she kisses me and says " thank you so much babe, you're the best boyfriend ever".

Ellie's POV

We shower and get dressed, and spend the day with my mom, I honestly wouldn't have minded if she worked away, don't get me wrong I love her but i need space from her, mom understands and that's why she's okay with me going to BYU. My mom looks at me and says " Ellie I'm so proud of you, going to BYU, I know we need some space apart but never forget how special you are to me".  I hug mom and say " thank you so much mom, I'm going to miss you so much at BYU but I'm ready to make something of myself with Robby by my side ". We arrive at juniors, junior is so good with us, renting out the place for a few hours, he's the best. We leave juniors and carry on the party at mine we watch movies and play games. I see flash siting on his own and say " what's wrong?",  he looks at me and says " I'm so pissed at Kayla's parents, they kicked her out the day they'll only take her back in if she breaks up with me and doesn't go to BYU". I hug him and say " how do you know this", he reply's " I heard them talking to her and then walked away". Kayla says " flash if you'd have stayed you'd have heard me say I'm never going to break up with you and I'm going to BYU, there no longer my parents".  He hugs her and says " Kayla you really didn't need to do that" , she kissses him and says " I  did flash,  I love you so much".