Robbys mum dies

Robbys POV
I get a call from the hospital saying my mum is in hospital and is critical, I drive as fast as I can, Wes is with me as he was when I got the call. I really need some comfort from Ellie right now, but I don't want to worry her m, Wes looks at me and says " mate I've gotta go, I'm sorry", I look at him and say " it's okay mate thanks for coming ". Quinn comes in and says "Wes texted me, Ellie needs to know ounce we know how your mom is", she hugs me me and says " Ellie is so lucky to have you", I look at her and say " thank you so much Quinn you're a great friend ". Mums doctor comes out and says " I'm so sorry we tried our best but she didn't make it, you can say goodbye ". I go into her room and say " mom I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to miss you so much, you weren't much of a mum to me but you were still my mom, I'm going to live a happy life with Ellie, she's so amazing you'll have loved her if you actually bothered to get know her".

Ellie's POV
Robby and Quinn come in looking upset, Robby goes into my arms and and breaks down and I say " what's wrong babe?", Quinn says Robby why don't you go into your room and I'll tell Ellie what's happened. He nods and heads to his room and I look at Quinn, she says "I got a text from Wes earlier saying robin was in hospital due to a car crash and was critical she didn't make, if either of you need anything then we're all here for you" I hug and thank her I knock on his bedroom door and he says " come in", I walk in and it breaks my heart I see him crying curled up in a ball. I join on the bed and he has his hand on my chest I play with his hair and say " babe I'm so sorry, if you need anything I'm here for you, you need someone to vent your frustration out on and I'm going to be it". He kisses me and says "r tee Hank you so much ellie, you're the best girlfriend ever, I've already started planning the funeral, if you could help with that". I look at him and say " of course I know she didn't like me but I'd do anything for you and your family", he looks at me and says " I just wish she got to know you better, it's impossible not to love you". I kiss him and I leave him to get some sleep, he asks me to stay with him so I do after getting him some water, my mom comes into the room and asks what's going on so I told her.