First day at BYU (rooney,stephanie and birdie transferd ro BYU)

This chapter is going to be around 200 words
Robby's POV
We've just arrived in Utah, we get off the plane, we get our bags, and leave the airport. We get in my car , I gave my car in la to Wes, Ellie was emotional to leave her mum, but I was there for her, I think she was grateful for my support. I drive us to the campus. We find our dorms, the three couples are shareing one each and Quinn is sharing one with birdie, she transferred and opted for a form this academic year.

Ellie's POV
Me and Robby find our dorm lay our bags on the floor and start unpacking, I see him on the bed and sit next to him and say " thank you so much Robby for earlier I know I don't say this half as much as I should but I love you so much, and I'm never going to let anything or anyone come between us, you're stuck with me for life". He pulls me onto his lap and we kiss and he says " Ellie this is all I've ever wanted, I just wish mum would've got to know you". We spend the rest of the night with the chicken girls and boys as Romney and Stephanie also transferred to BYU, we're just missing astrid and Wes but there visiting next month, I'm so happy we're all in the same college, it's time to make more memories will never forget.