Funeral

Robbys POV
Today is my mums funeral, Ellie has been amazing, she's been so supportive, I know she must be struggling, I'm going to ask her about it later. Later we're getting dressed, Ellie is struggling to zip up her dress, i zip it up for her and she turns around and says " thank you so much babe, anything you need I'm here for you". I kiss her and say " it's okay be, it's the least I could do for you after all you've done for me, anything you need today and any-day I'm here for you". It's at that point she breaks down, I hug her and say "babe what's wrong?" She sniffles and says " I'm so sorry this is the last thing you needed today but I've been holding this in since your mum died". My grip on her tightens and I say " you have nothing to be sorry for, as your boyfriend it's my job to protect you and make sure your happy", she hugs me and says " Robby thank you so much". We head to the church and the service is about to start, it's my turn to speak, I walk up and say " I know mom wasn't the easiest of people to get i with, you shoul have tried being her son, she wasn't much of a mum to me but I wish she could of been nicer".

Ellie's POV
I go out of the church and Robby sits next to  "me snd says " r u okay?", i look at him and say " I should be asking you if you're okay after that speech". He hugs me and kisses my head and we go back in, I sit next to Robby,tk,rhyme,birdie&quin. Later at the after party, I hear robbins friends slagging Robby of for his speech, I say " do you know how hard it was for him to make that speech, he's so young and told the truth about his mum, if you can't respect that, get out". I see Robby behind me he hugs me and says " thank you so much babe, you've been amazing since moms death and I couldn't love you more if I tried". Later after everybody's gone, mum has just left for a business trip, so me and Robby have the house to ourselves, he looks at me and says " let's make the most of having the house to ourselves".  He takes my hand and leads me into his room, I look at him and say " Robby are u sure about this " he looks at me and says " only if you are?". I shut the door and say "I think for tonight let's not go all the way, it's been an emotional day and the last thing I want you to do is something you'll regret in the morning", he hugs me and says " thanks ellie, and for your information I'd never regret sleeping with you but I do think it's best if we safe it for another night".