Robbys cancer scare

Robbys POV
I've been feeling really weird recently, I've told Ellie, she suggested I went to the hospital.  Ellie looks at me and says " babe r u okay?" I kiss her and say " yes I'm okay, just still feeling weird". She looks at me and says " I think a trip to the hospital is due", I reply " no it will be a waste of time and ill be taking up an appointment which could be life or death". She says " okay, if you don't want to go to college today I'll text tk and he can tell you're lecturers ".  I've got all my classes and lectures with the bouts today, I think im gonna go, I can't miss any classes or I'll fail the year, I shower and get dressed and head to my first class. I sit next to tk and he looks at me and says " Robby mate are u sure your okay, Ellie texted me earlier, you don't look right, maybe you should so out for a few minutes". I nod and start walking out and sit outside for a few minutes, I try and  walk back in, but everything goes black snd the last voice I hear is TK's.

Ellie's POV
I'm on my easy to my second class with birdie and Stephanie when tk runs up to me and says " Ellie you need to come now Robbys collapsed ". Birdie and Steph say they'll explain what's happens and I run as fast as I can, I see him being put into the ambulance and join him. I hold his hand and say " Robby I don't know if you can hear me but please be okay, there's something I've always wanted to tell you, but I've always been to nervous to, you mean more to me than anything or anyone".  We arrive at the hospital and Robbys doctor says it could be a brain tumour, he's having tests done right now. I can't believe this, I planned my whole future with Robby and now he might not even be in it, something like this is a reminder of just how much I love him. His doctor comes out and says " we're waiting for the results, he's asking for you", I take a deep breath and walk into his hospital room, he looks at me and says " babe I'm so sorry you told me to go and get checked out and i didn't". I kiss him and say " hey you weren't to know it would be as serious as this it's okay". He looks at me and says " if it is cancer, you need to find someone else who loves you the way you deserve to be loved", I  look into his eyes and say " Robby I already have in you, if it's cancer then I'll be right by your side until you fight it, I'll never love anyone the way I do you".  Robbys doctor comes in and I hold his hand, the doctor says " the tests showed no signs of a brain tumour, you've had a very lucky escape ", his doctor leaves  and Robby makes room for me, on his bed, I join him and we just lay there relived it wasn't cancer, he's being kept in for overnight observation but he's okay. He looks at me and says " Ellie thank you so much for sticking by me"", I kiss him and say " Robby I love you so much, of course I stuck by you and I'll continue doing it until the day you die, hopefully that's in about 60 odd years".