Robbie and ellies wedding

Ellie's POV
Oh my god, it fells so weird not waking up next to Robby, but today is our wedding day, we agreed to sleep sepretly last night so we so we don't see eachother until the wedding. I've just arived at the hotel and go to the bridal suite, the boys are on the other side of the hotel, me and Robby are staying in the honeymoon suite tonight and it's closed for today as every guest is staying here tonight. The girls come in and hug me, rhyme looks at me and says " how r u feeling?", I look at her and say " I'm feeling so exited to finally become mrs robins". We get our hair and makeup done, and get into our dresses. The ceremony is about to start, mom is giving me away, we walk down the aisle, and walk up to Robby, I stand beside him, holding his grands and he whispers " you look absolutely beautiful babe". I smile and the reverend says now for the vows, we do the vows and exchange rings, and the reverend  says" ladies and gentleman I give you the new mr and mrs Robby robins, you may now kiss th bride".

Robbys POV
You don't need to tell a man twice, I pull her into a kiss, the gusts stand up and cheer , she pulls away and says " Robby, we're married ", I kiss her and say " I know babe". We have photos taken outside and the reception starts, the food is amazing it's time for speeches, tk mails the best man so each. Now it's my spearhead " today I got to marry my bestfriend and soulmate, Ellie you were always the one for me, I love you so much and I will until the day I die". I sit down, ellie kisses me and whispers " you just wait until we're alone tonight".  It's time for our first dance, we dance for bit with the chicken girls and boys and my new mother in law, I can't thank Karen enough for being so Coll with me and Ellie marrying, and so good to me.  Later the reception is over and me and Robby are heading up to the honeymoon suite, he carry's me over the threshold. As soon as the door shuts, we kiss and start removing each other's clothes, as soon as my dress slopes of my body we get under the covers. Our bags were taken up earlier we heave clothes for tomorrow. We're naked under the covers, I kiss Robby and say " Robby you didn't wear a condom did you", he starts crying. I get on him wipe his tears and say " I didn't want you to, we're married now let's start having unprotected sex", he kisses me and says " I love you so much ellie robins ".  I say " I love you more Robby robins", we fall asleep hugging with my head on his chest.