Honneymoon

Robbys POV
Me and Ellie have just landed in New York for our honeymoon, we're her for about a week. I can't wait to spend some quality time with my wife, I still can't quite believe I can call her that. We're giving to be sightseeing, Empire State Building, Brooklyn bridge, Central Park, grand central station, madisonsquare harden, Times Square, the top of the rock and the edge. It's going to be amazing just this two as it's night we're just going to the hotel, we get our luggage and get a taxi to our hotel. We check in and head your room, when we get in ellie looks at me and say " we need to make the most of the bed and bathroom", I kiss her and say " we really do, I think bath tonight, it will be even hotter then the water with you in it". She takes my hands and leads me into the bathroom, turns the water on and we removed our clothes. We get in and I pull Ellie into me so she's leaning on top of me, she wraps her hands around my neck kisses me and says " this is going to be amazing , we need to take the kids here in the future".

Ellie's POV
I wake up on our final full day here, it's been amazing, today we're going to the edge and on a helicopter ride, we're also doing a few more things. Robby is still asleep I roll into him and kiss him to wake him up, he says " Ellie that's some way to wake up". I kiss him and say well we have some time to kill till our helicopter ride", we make love, we've done it a few times on this honeymoon and it's always been amazing. We get our clothes in and head to the helicopter, i takes off and is absolutely incredible you can see the whole city 🌆 from underneath us. We go to the edge, we booked the sunset/ dark hour, as soon as we get there the view is absolutely amazing, it's definitely my favourite thing we've done. Robby whispers " this is absolutely amazing and it's my second favourite thing we've done here after our hotel room activities". I turn around and kiss him, I say" we 100% picked the right time to do this and the best place for our honeymoon". We spend the rest of the hour admiring the view, then head back to the hotel and pack as we're leaving tomorrow morning.