Beach day & future mrs robins?

Ellie's POV
Today we're having a beach day with the chicken girls and boys, I can't wait, it's been about a month since robin died. Robby is doing amazing, he still misses her of course but I think he's looking forward to just relaxing today and no one deserves it more than him.  He comes into my room and says " your moms out for an hour we could shower together ", I bite my lip, take his hand and whisper " lead the way". We go into the shower and we kiss, he picks me up with his hands on my ass, and my legs around his waist. After that amazing shower we go into my room and get changed Robby turns around when I put my bikini, I say " Robby I appreciate you're respect but after that shower you really don't need to " he turns around with a smirk on his face. I put my bikini on and say " we need to do that more often", he nods and says " we sure do", my mum comes in and says " Ellie can I have a word with you". I go outside and she says " Robby better know how lucky he is", "I reply " mum I'm the lucky one, I love him so much".

Robbys POV
Ellie drives us to the beach and we set up camp next to the rest of the chicken girls and boys, we play some beach games which are really fun. We go swimming and Ellie splashes me and runs away laughing hysterically, I chase after her and spin her around and whisper " I heard what you said earlier, I'm the lucky one and I love you more, you're my everything ". She kisses me and says " Robby don't ever change, you're the love of my life and I can't wait for our future". I hug her and say " Ellie your amazing, I can't wait for you to become the future miss robins , if that's what you want ". She looks at me and says " I think I do", I smile not fully content with her answer, I go back to the sand and chill for a bit. Tk looks at me and says " I heard your conversation with Ellie earlier, you should talk to her, she loves you so much". Later I'm in my bed and I hear a knock on my door and answer it to see my beautiful Ellie, she comes in and says " I'm so sorry Robby, you just caught me of guard earlier, but I want to, I really do but not for a few years". I'm so relieved she explained herself I was gutted when she said that earlier, I really couldn't imagine my life without her.