Prologue: The New Beginning

[A/N: Long time no see. You may have thought, "Finally, an ending to this dreaded long story. But the ending was a bit off. I wish it had a proper ending."

That's why, here's a taster to what happens next.

Hope you are reading this.]

"You don't have to walk me all the way home."

I said as I put my phone back in the back pocket of my jeans.

But then Seonghwa said,

"No way. Me, and letting you go alone. Never. From now on, I will always walk you home. And you're not saying otherwise."

I look at him to see a little cat pouting.

Why does he have to be so cute!

I finally let him win and say,

"Fine. But promise me you'll go straight to your dorm afterwards. I can't help getting you in trouble right before your debut."

As we turn the intersection, I see a broad shouldered man standing with a bouquet of some pink flowers.

I know who he is.

I stopped on my steps on purpose and said,

"Hwa, I can go home on myself from here. You should go back."

But he looked at me and said,

"Again? I told you, noona. I WILL get you home everyday. And that means up to your doorstep. I am not letting any creeps come to you and flirt for no..."

"Taerim?"

My face goes pale as soon as I hear the voice I didn't want to listen at any cost at the moment. I look around slowly to see a stunned Seokjin from whose hand the bouquet of pink roses had fallen on the brick sidewalk.

His face has gone pale while his neck catches a deep hue of red. His eyes showing a reflection of disbelief I had never seen.

My mind immediately sprinted to say,

"Seokjin. Let me explain."

[A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!

How was it? Did you like it? I literally gave you something I thought I will be keeping off for a while. But then again, how will I be able to pull readers, if I don't give something spicy to grasp you on with.

Hence, the taster makes an entrance.

Hope you want to read the second and final part of the series,
"Can't Decide: AN ATEEZ X BTS X READER FF"

Here's the link to the story in case you need it. Also, I have my Intermediate exams coming up, hence I might not be able to finish the story soon. But I will try to update here and there.

Please take care of yourself and try to stay safe.

S]