Chapter 2: A Living Hell.

Guardian was picking up chunks of machinery Anne was handing to him, and placing them in a two separate piles. One pile of useless junk, and another of things that can help them. "How did you know how to take this thing apart?" Guardian said as he looked towards Anne. "Oh, I used to be an engineer for the military.. I didn't work on this exactly, but I worked on something similar. They were like this, but smaller.. We just called them Mini-Announcers. They were all decommissioned and thrown out, only a few stations have them now, but we can't use them anymore." Guardian simply nodded, "Weird. Why were the Announcers used as weapons?" Anne shrugged. "We were never told why.." Miles groaned at looked around, "Is there anything else to do for a little bit? We've been at this for awhile. Hours even.." Anne stood up, handing Guardian one more piece of machinery. "It must be late then, we should rest."

Guardian looked around, "Rest.. Where? I don't think this place has a lounge or anything.. And if it is, I don't think we should go explore any deeper into this place." Anne looked at the floor, "Well, Depending on how much fur you both have this will be fine and the metal won't be so cold. I know it'll be cozy for me.." Anne found an open place, laid down, and tried to get comfortable. Miles looked at his fur and mumbled, laying down and shivering almost right away. Guardian just sat against the walls near the group, and closed his eyes. It took him awhile to get comfortable, often changing from laying down to sitting up again. Finally he dozed off after hearing a strange sound, but he was half asleep to even think rationally about it.

Guardian's Dream:

Guardian sat up, a bright sun shining onto his face. He felt around the floor, and looked down. He was laying in bright green grass, with some pretty flowers scattered around. He saw healthy trees too, and puffy white clouds in the sky. He stood up, rubbing his eyes. He put his hand on the top of his head, and realized his hat was gone. "What the?.." He looked around, and started walking across the bright island. Quickly he stopped after coming up from a hill. He saw a bright green fuzzy creature, with a white hat with black spots on it. He saw another Teletubby, a yellow one, on the floor giggling. "Dipsy and Laa-Laa?.." Dipsy looked up the hill but Guardian quickly ducked to hide. "Stay here, Laa-Laa!" Dipsy walked up the hill happily, only to not find anyone. "Hm.. Nothing. Laa-Laa, let's head back home!" She stood up, and the two walked off. 

Guardian walked out from behind the tree, and went back up the hill. He saw Dipsy's hat sitting on top of the hill.. He picked it up, and put it on. "Fits perfectly.." He saw them far off, and decided to follow from behind as quiet as he could. He saw them enter the large green dome, and unite with two other Teletubbies. A purple and a red one. Guardian felt his stomach drop.. "Tinky Winky.." Guardian looked towards the door, and decided to walk towards it. He felt excited almost.. Finally he started running towards them happily, and the door shut. They turned smiling at him, but when he blinked. There was nobody.. The room had gotten colder, and it was darker. However, he felt something warm beneath his feet.. He looked down to see a large puddle of blood. He gasped in fear and backed up, to see the home was completely trashed.. He then noticed Dipsy's scratched and bloody corpse. His body laying on the ground with his beaten up head laying on the walk way. He started to shake, and as he backed up, the door opened. He turned back.. He saw a figure in the distance. It was large and had an eerie glowing white grin, along with its television on the stomach glowing. It faded into the fog, revealing a smaller figure. He recognized it right away.. "Tinky Winky?.."