Chapter 4: The Cave's Darkness.

As they were climbing the mountains, Butters looked back to see the swarm of Newborns surrounding the Station. Since they started going up to the mountains, it had began raining, hard. It was getting colder and colder, and fog was starting to obscure their vision. Miles pulled his mask off, huffing. "Guardian, We can't stay here.. We have to get into shelter or we'll freeze or get sick!" Guardian was panting as he finally made it up to the mountain, and helped Anne and the others up, "The only place that could help us for shelter for miles, is the cave systems. But it's unstable and there's.. Something inside there. A giant brownish-orange Teletubby with a giant fleshy claw for an arm. It's not safe.." Miles sighed, looking around. "That bag you have, I put some other things in there. I placed a tent or two inside.." 

Guardian took the bag off and placed it down. He opened it up and shuffled items around. He pulled out two tents in a bag. He took the bag out and opened it, starting to set it up. "This thing is huge.. How did it fit in there?!-" Miles shrugged, "Purely by luck." He set up a large tent. "Are you sure this is safe? The newborns are only down there.." Anne crawled inside, getting all the way into the corner, "They seem to be fixated on that area. Noo-Noo knew we'd be there, so they wont leave that area till we're dead." Miles set up the second tent, and placed Kone in it. Butters and Phil crawled into it as well. "W-We'll watch over him.. You three take the other one." Miles nodded and crawled in with Guardian and Anne. "It's not comfortable.. But it's all we have." Anne laid down, "Well I'm just going to bed right away. Goodnight Guardian and Miles.."

Both said Goodnight, and laid down. Both Miles and Anne drifted off to sleep, but Guardian kept tossing and turning. He was scared he was gonna have another dream.. He still couldn't understand the dream. Sure it gave him the idea of the windmill, but it also showed Po in the mainland. Was she there?.. Guardian paused, and sat up. He quietly crawled out the tent, trying not to wake anyone. He looked down from the mountain, trying to make out everything he could. He grumbled and crawled down enough to where he could see the area surrounding the Satellite station. "..What the- Po's body isn't there.." He heard a loud thud come from the top of the mountain. "Oh shit- Somebody's awake." Guardian crawled up the mountain, and saw somebody in the fog, walking into the distance.. He noticed a cone hat. "Kone?-" He looked at the bag and saw someone went through it. He pulled his night vision camera out the bag, turned it on, and opened the screen. He looked through it, ignoring the crack on the side. He began following Kone. "I'll wake the others if this gets serious.." He strapped his chainsaw to his back, and went back to following.

He noticed they were getting closer and closer to the cave.. "What's he doing?!-" He started running towards Kone, but noticed he had gone down the entrance to the cave. He sighed, "I need to get the others." As he turned, he noticed something form out of the fog.. The shadow Teletubby creature from his dream. It leaped at him, with its large sharpened teeth. It startled Guardian, causing him to trip and fall back into the cave. He rolled against the rocks till he slid all the way down into the cave.. The ground was wet, and his Night vision camera was sitting in a water puddle. He picked it up, brushing it off. "What the hell was that?!-" He took a step, realizing as the cave descended, the water level got higher. "This entire cave is gonna flood if I don't get Kone now, I don't have time to go back.."