Twenty-two

*EZGI'S P.O.V.*

"No"

I couldn't say anything else I couldn't believe my ears, he must be joking, he has to be joking! I will never ever like him ever no.
"Ezgi... please let me try to explain"
"NO"
I take the food upstairs everybody is talking in their own worlds, Niall is right behind me and probably can't say anything anymore cause everybody is here.
I sit on the other side of the room from all of them, it may be my house but I don't feel like it is at the moment.

*ANIKA'S P.O.V.* 

Harry is honestly so sweet and I just can't get my eyes off of him, we have so many things in common which make me happy cause I don't know, all I know is I like him.

"Where are Ezgi and Niall?"
"Honestly no idea"
Then Ezgi storms in puts a food in the middle of everybody and sit far side of the room, away from everybody, her face tells me that something happened with her and Niall.
"She doesn't look too happy wonder what happened," Harry said breaking my thoughts.
" Something bad for sure, Niall seems sad then angry like Ezgi though" I point out.

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

I screwed everything up, she's sitting far away from everybody like it's not her house, I shouldn't have said it, she hates me.
"SHE HATES ME"
that is gonna break me apart till I can't get her to be mine.
"YOU SCREWED EVERYTHING UP"
I won't be able to sleep tonight, I need Harry's help, look how close he got with Anika just in an hour. I need to make things better, or else I'll be dying everyday seeing that look in her eyes.

*EZGI'S P.O.V.*

I just couldn't tell them to leave so I waited till they wanted to leave, I think they sensed my distance, they all said they'll leave, even Anika when I needed her, said she was going to hang out with Harry.
I walk to the door to say bye.
"Ezgi please let me explain"
"Bye Niall"
"Ezgi, please! I love you please let me explain myself"
That word "LOVE" something I've never felt for so long, a word I haven't told anybody other than friends and family.
I look up to his face those blue eyes that are begging to explain.
" I don't wanna see you anymore Niall"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun, Harry, and Anika are basically dating, #harika , but Niall and Ezgi? Too bad Niall, not this chapter baby! Haha hope you like it I guess!!!