Fifteen

I got to know Troy more and he was the sweetest thing ever. We got to know each other, I told him about how I got bullied and he told me he got bullied before in his old school :( poor kid. I could see how happy he was just by looking at his face and I knew he enjoyed here.

We talked till class started so I took him to his class and then went to mine gay or not he's a cutie and I'll help him out here :)

Time to go to home YAY *sarcasm* I don't enjoy home I got nothing to do..

*AT HOME*

I walked in to see no one home that's nice I walked into my room taking a good cold shower , yes I like cold showers than hot idek its better.

I finally got out damn that took so long but I'm a girl so eh. I walked downstairs taking advantage of no one being at home  . I cooked some food and took some popcorn to the living room so I could watch a movie, but in my guts, I felt like I should be away I should leave, not like that but just go outside eh whatever what am I going to do outside? nothing so I kept watching my damn movie when someone covered my mouth first I was scared hell yeah you would too wouldn't you? I started moving around trying to get out of his grip but didn't work and soon I felt my eye closing to the thing on my mouth.

------------------------------------

-So sorry I haven't updated at school and have nothing to do so I'm updating :)

-i don't have a reader of the chapter today sorry

-Question of the chapter is : how's ur day?

-Quote of the day : Be happy that you're different ♡

-Follow my 5sos ig @iliketothinkimpunkrock

-Jadexxx