Six

After a really tense screaming with Niall and Carter, the families finally come and pulled them away from each other.I was really scared.

Later on...

I wanted to change my style at school I always went like a hobo I have a normal human body so I'm going to have fun with it. I usually wear jeans or sweats and t-shirts I wanted to change more into the bad ass look so before school starts tomorrow I got my ears pierced and ready for a new life hopefully.

I waked up early p.s. I will be back to myself tomorrow I'm not a morning person !

As I was saying I walked up to a great and sad day thinking about the boys beating me and happy about changing I wore some black sweats with a tight t-shirt good amount of eyeliner and my other make-up products and I put my hair down with a snapback, ear  piercings showing !!! 

I was ready for this change to change back to normal no matter what I do I won't change I will still be the same Ezgi being bullied and same  Ezgi that's weird. I don't even know why I was doing this change it was not going to do anything to me, not going make the boys stop, not going to get people to help me; same fucking shit I am.

I finally arrived at school with my skateboard and people already giving my new look dirty looks I told you ugh these people are so judgemental why judge someone by their looks or what's going in there life? never in a million life, I thought I would get bullied ever but here I am bullied. Did I tell you school ends in two weeks yeah how good right more time for me to get beaten up and more time to spend with Carter oh did I tell you I liked him? I bet you knew that already right?

I walked to my locker being pushed to oh by who the boy's, everybody staring 

Harry: Do you think what you did yesterday was okay? Huh?

I didn't answer I didn't want to have this life. I'm getting depressed every day more and more what did I do to get this from these boys. I didn't expect them to like me but why hate me? I'm a human with feeling.

I was pushed into the lockers harder Zayn and Liam holding me while the rest beat the fucking crap out of me kicking, slapping etc. my rip cage was hurting and I think they broke it I felt numb. Nothing could be worse than this !!. 

Louis:  This is what you fucking get for now this is not the end though

They walked away leaving me cold and hurt. I really badly wanted to cut or do something to harm my self by my self I felt useless nobody helping, just walking away from me on the ground crying my life out.

* Niall's P.O.V* 

I didn't know why we hurt her or why we started but we did and we got popularity from it I dont think we will be stopping anytime soon. I would lie if I said I didn't feel sorry for her when I hurt her but yesterday her coming home in that Carter kids arms looking all bad him looking like Prince Charming just angered me more than ever I always  told guys to stay away from her I'm 100% guys would still date her even from the cuts and all we did to her, she was just beautiful wait what ? what am I saying no she's not beautiful she's ugly as fuck no one would date her <-- that's a lie. She is as I was saying I told the guys even beat the fucking crap out of some of them to stay away from her, not to touch her or go near her.

*Lunch time*

It has been a few hours since the beating we were trying to find her to beat her more about what did she did yesterday but my heart broke to pieces to see her still lying there on the ground no one helping, we were about to walk to find out whats happening when the Carter kid came in running to her that angered me a lot only we can touch her only us I would say I was jealous if I liked her  but I don't  I can't I never will I'm way too cool for her checking to see the boys having the same looks as I did...... did they like her? the look they gave was jealousy and I'm sure they don't they can't no one can get near her and when I say no one I MEAN NO ONE can ......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Update you beautiful people :) Tell me What you think feedback hate or not love hearing your thoughts helps me get better :) 

 thank you Follow Like Vote Comment and Baiiii 

-Jade xxx