Nine

*Niall's P.O.V*

I was scared, they took Ezgi away from us to do their best to save her I hope they do she's a beautiful human she never told us and I loved her, yes I did I never wanted to but I did I always thought she was different unique and cute. I was just like everybody else I always loved her but knew that she would always choose other people over me that is why I started bullying her and beat the fucking crap out of  her she was always perfect and I never was  she had the perfect face she was nice loving welcoming everybody but I never liked that I always wanted to be better than her but whenever we left there to house my parents would say how beautiful she was how smart she was how quite she was while I was a boy  I was loud, not smart I never knew the way to make my parent proud and them always saying good things about her made me mad made me beat the fucking crap out of her and it came like a routine and when the boys agreed while I never knew their reasons  we started this horrible life of hers seeing her parents cry their eyes out my parents sad was sad and sad to see her like this but pleasing to see that I won't be compared anymore .

* Zayn's P.O.V* 

Seeing her in this room made me more guilty, I never wanted to hurt her she was amazing nice loving and when I use to get bullied she was there for me  she might not remember but me and her was good friends when we were really really little she helped me through my rough days but it was the guys who made me bully her I actually liked her a lot as in a crush wise but never told anyone but  if I hadn't joined the guys I would of look like a loser and an idiot which I didn't want to so I just joined them I regret this and hope to the god that she's okay so that I could say my sorry and hopefully be as close as we were....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N short but I guess meaning full next chapter would be on the rest of the guys but I gtg now so here's Zayn and Niall's Like/Vote Comment feedback please they help a lot and follow me !!!! 

-Jadexxxx