Eleven

*Carter's P.O.V*

It's been days and everybody is still here Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and of course their families I personally want kick everybody out of here like it was because of them if their parents were good parents they would have known what's going on for all of theirs -.-.

*Niall's P.O.V*

This Carter kid is annoying me day by fucking day why is he even here why won't his parents call him? ugh, whatever and he should stop staring at me like that or I will fucking beat the shit out of him right here that bastard. I know his plan to act like a fucking prince to her so she would think he's the best and date him while all that bastard is going to do is break her heart, all that will happen is she will be way more broken than she already is.

Did I tell you how much I hate Carter?  Hmm don't think so if I were a vampire I would of sucked him dry so he would die well.... either way I would cause I would be blood hungry okay where the fuck did vampires came from? ugh my irish brain.

*Ezgi's P.O.V*

My head was hurting I couldn't feel my body I couldn't move any part of my body all I saw was darkness everywhere but I saw a light far far away from me being me walked toward it thinking I could find a way out I kept walking and walking finally seeing a body that had there back toward me

Me: Hello? 

and with that the person turned around to my surprise it was Niall he still couldn't leave my life when I'm dying -.- I hate him he hates me and everybody knows that he knows that why couldn't it be someone else like god? mom or dad?

Niall: Oh my dear Ezgi you finally came I'm here to give you a message about the world you're about to go back.

WHAT I'M GOING BACK? WHY DIDN'T I DIE AREN'T I IN MY ROOM?

Niall: No you are not love but you have to be careful about the world the guys and mostly about Carter.

With that he left me thinking about what he was trying to say and me trying to connect with the real world and trying to open my eyes finally worked seeing no one around me other than machines was good but how did I come here? who found me why did they find me? I moved my eyes around adjusting to everything and I regret looking at the windows that show the hallway............

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry sucky chapter on my phone so yuppie sorry it took long too oops :) Fan/ reader of the Chapter is @Kelly_rocks_17 I always see her vote and comment and all so thank you very much I love you ♥♥  and question of the chapter is whats your favorite band? let me know in the comments below ♡  as usual Like/Vote Comment and Follow Ilysm

Quote of the chapter " Be yourself, everybody is taken"

-Jadexxx