Thirteen

*Harry's P.O.V*

The doctors have been in there for a while now talking to her and all but won't let any of us get in to help her or talk to her.

What are we even going to talk about we all know it's because of us?

*A week later*

*Ezgi's P.O.V*

It's been a week and I'm out of the hospital still haven't told my parents why I tried to kill myself but I got a hope in me now I stopped talking to people, the guys calmed the beating but still say ugly words I'm fine I learned my lesson not to trust people, I can see that who ever my parents are friends with are their kids try to kill me .... Liam and Zayn have been not so bad but it didn't stop with them now their sisters hate me call me names, everybody looks at me weirdly like I'm not a human or something.

Today is the day I'm going back to school and I bet I'm going to be treated the same ugh whatever I seriously give up on trying to get people to be my friends or anything I'm going to try impressing the teachers even my own god damn parents look at me weirdly treat me like a little baby -.-  I swear when I'm older I'm going to move to Pluto so no one will come get me.

-------------------------------------

A/N sorry haven't updated it but I'm on my spring break and I will for sure update more :)  !!!

Question of the Chapter: rate your day from 1-10

Quote of the chapter: "Stop Wishing and Start Doing"

Reader of the Chapter: @Forever-n-Always_1D  Thank you I've seen you few times on my notification bar if I'm not mixing you with anybody but thank you :) I love u and keep ur head up princess ♡

-Jadexx