Seventeen

*NIALL'S POV*

I called all the boys we all met at her house trying to find out who could have done this? I first thought of troy so I got her phone to call him and he answered and he seemed worried too so I don't think it's him but if it is I  would hurt him so bad he will know not to touch her again!

*HARRY'S POV* 

We all were worried we all cared for Ezgi somehow somewhere! but Niall is the worst of all he loved her lots we all knew this even when we bullied her we saw the pain in his eyes but popularity got to our heads we were stupid and such a stupid people to do this to her but its past now we all are trying to win her to be our friends!  So Niall called the police they came to ask some questions and they said that they will try to find her.........

2 HOURS LATER       

Niall's phone started ringing he answered right away obviously think its the police but I don't think it was cause Niall not only looked scared but sad after a while his talking finished and he explained to us how the person that took her called and asked for 1 million dollars till tomorrow 2 pm if we get it by then we can get Ezgi back but if we cant then she dies.........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sucky chapter but updated!!!!!! YAY okay will start updating from now on if I get 4 comments and 4 votes!!

don't forget to check my other books !!