Trust Part 1

A/n hey guy before you read I just want to say some of the chapter might be long and other might be really short it just depends on how busy I am hope you understand love you ❤️

Me and my brother Chris were at a tattoo shop getting matching tattoos. This was his way of making it up to me for making me move in with Talia, my mom. If I can even call her that. She left when I was 5. After my dad died I moved in with Chris and Cat ( Cathryn) his girlfriend. They unfortunately are moving though because they are stationed in Cheyenne the military. He thought it was best for me to live with my mom because I can't be watched that much. With him being deployed,cat working, and my bad state of mind it didn't work out.

....

After Chris and I got done with our tattoos we decided to go to lunch with cat. We were walking into the restaurant when we saw cat " hey" she said " hi" me and Chris said " how did the tattoo go" she asked " good" me and Chris showed our wrist we got a three spiral symbol. It matched my necklace my dad gave me before he died. "Esme also got another tattoo" Chris said "really?" Cat said " ya it's a rose by my heart" I said pulling down my shirt a little so she could see it. My dad always called me his little rose. " I love it" cat said. I smiled " so how are you feeling" Chris asked " I don't know. Not happy I can tell you that much" I said looking down " why can't I come with you" I said "Esme" cat said " I know but I'm doing better I haven't drank or done drugs in 3 months" I say " we know honey and we are so proud but we just have to make sure OK" cat said I nod my head. "I'm not calling her mom" I said chris laughed a little. " you don't have to" Chris said " hey look at me" Chris said. I look up at him. " I will talk to Talia and make the rules very clear. I do want to make a deal with you ok" Chris said " what deal?" I ask " me and cat have talked and we decided if you stay clean for 1 year you can come live with us permanently" Chris said. My eyes lit up " really" they both nod.

...

We got to Talia's house and Chris and cat were helping me unpack before they left. I have to share a room with one of their sons. Talia and her husband Leo were the only ones home. Their sons weren't home yet. " I'm going to go talk to Talia I'll be right back" Chris said, leaving me and Cat alone. " hey baby girl you OK" cat said " I don't know. I just know that she will try and but into my life and try and act like a mother" I said "hey if anything bad happens you call me and Chris and I'll come get you" cat said " I know you do that but I know how hard it is with me around" I said " hey" she grabbed my face gently making me look at her " you know me and Chris love you so much. Your not a burden your family" cat said as I smiled and hugged her " I'm going to miss you guys" I said " we will miss you too baby girl"

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨