Trust Part 31 (Last part)

Thank you all for reading. Hope you all like it. Sorry for spelling mistakes

2 year time jump

It has been two years since Mave and I have gotten married. Everything is going well. Luca started kindergarten today. He should be home soon from school. "Mama I'm home!" Luca yelled. I turned around to see my Luca run up and hug me. "Hi baby how was your first day of school?" I asked "It was good" he said. "Thats good" I said "Hello my love. How are you?" She asked kissing me "I'm doing good." I said kissing her back. "How are you and the baby?" I asked rubbing her stomach. "They are very entergetic" She said chuckling. Now you might be concused but me and Mave decided we wanted another baby so we decided to have an annomynous sperm doner. Mave decided she wanted to be the one pregnet mostly because I might have been to scared. "Mommy,Mama can I color?" Luca asked. "Sure baby why don't you go get some coloring books and I'll get the cranons" I said and he nodded and ran to go get them. "What do you think it will be?" Mave asked me "I don't know all I care about is that its a healthy baby." I said bending down to kiss her stomach. "Mommy I got th-" Luca started to say but stopped when he saw me "Mama what are you doing?" Luca asked "I'm talking to the baby" I said he slowly nodded and walked twoards us. "Can I talk to the baby?" He asked "Sure baby just be gental" Mave said. Luca slowly leaned close to Mave's belly and whispeard "Hi baby" he said which made me chuckle. "Why won't they talk back?" Luca said putting his ear on Mave's belly. "Baby they can't talk yet they have to grow in mommies tummy then when they are ready they will come out to see you" I said and he nodded again. "When will they be done growing?" He asked and I looked at Mave "not for a while I'm affraid" She said and he frowned. "Hey don't be sad you can still talk to them all you want" Mave said which made Luca happy again. "Ok why don't we color" I said "yay color!!" Luca said jumping. I couldn't help but chuckle at him. As he ran to the table I stood up and kissed Mave "I love you" I said "I love you too" She said smiling at me. I can't wait to see how much our family grows in the future.

The End

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨