Trust Part 29 (Smut)

Sorry for spelling mistakes (: We are almost to the end

Time Jump 1 year

"Are you ready?" Mave yelled from down stairs. I walked down stairs with my bags "Yes I'm ready" I said Mave and I our going on a weekend trip just the two of us. Luca is staying with Chris and Cat, so we won't have to worry about him. Luca is now three and officially Maves and I child. We officially adopted him 3 months ago. "Ok lets go or we are going to be late for the plane." Mave said I nodded and turned towards Cat who was holding Luca. "Ok baby me and mommy will see you in a couple of days ok?" I said kissing his head "promise you come back?" He said which made my heart break.  "Yes baby we will come back always" Mave said kissing him on the head. "How about you call us every night ok?" I said so maybe it will cheer him up a little. which it did his mood changed "Yes please" He said "Ok lets go you two" Chris said he is driving us to the airport so we don't have to leave are car there. We head to the car after saying goodbye to Cat. After about an hour in the car and an hour at the airport we finally boarded the plane. Mave and I ended up sitting in the front of the plane. We decided to just talk and watch a movie for the rest of the flight. Once we the plane landed and we got our stuff we went to our rental car. Mave drove us to our hotel. The hotel was by this gorgeous beach. Once we got to the hotel we went up to our room and the entire place had rose petals scattered out. "Do you like it?" Mave asked I smiled at her "I love it" I said. We went to our bedroom and it had rose petals on the bed also. I was about to go into the closet but before I could walk any further Mave put a blind fold on me. "What are you doing?" I asked her "I have a confession to make." She said which made me nervous. "I know the person who owns this hotel and he hooked me up with this special hotel room." She whispered in my ear. 'What do you mean special?" I asked her. "I asked him to pick some stuff up" She said which made me nervous. She started pulling me some were. Once we stopped I heard her open something then come back behind me. "Ok take it off" She said. I slowly removed the blind fold. I was shocked to see what I saw. It was a bunch of sex toys. I turned around to look at her. She had a huge smirk on her face. "Don't worry we will use them later but I have another surprise. She grabbed my hand and took me to the balconie. I looked over and I felt my heart stop. On the beach rose petals were laid out that spelled "Will you marry me" I turned around to see Mave on one knee smiling at me. "Esme I have loved you for over a year and we have a wonderful baby so I was wondering if you would do me the honor of marrying me?" She asked as I nodded with tears in my eyes "Yes of course I will marry you" I said she got up and hugged me. I kissed her and she put a beautiful ring on my finger. I smiled at her and kissed her again "I love you" I said she smiled at me "I love you too, now let's go play" She said with a smirk.

Smut

She grabs my hands and takes us towards our room. Once we are inside she pushes me against a wall. She looks at me with lust in her eyes. She leaned down and started to kiss me. After a couple minutes of us making out she moves down to my neck. I feel her hand start to go up my shirt and squeeze my breasts. She takes off my bra first then my shirt. She looks at my breast for a minute then picks me up and throws me on the bed. She slowly crawls on the bed so that she is hovering over me. She looks down at my breasts again then back at me. She smirks then takes my nipple in her mouth. She pinches my other nipple which made me moan. I grab the edge of her shirt and pull it off of her. I then unhook her bra so I can see her boobs. She reaches down to the edge of my pants and looks at me for aprovel. I nod and she takes them off. She then takes off her pants and underwear. I was about to take my underwear off when she slapped my hand away. "No touchy" She said, which made me roll my eyes. "Oh your going to regret doing that little girl" She said "Really what are you going to do about it?" I said. Lets just say she did make me regret it by the end of it I couldn't feel my legs. She made it up to me by taking a bath during our bath Luca called us to tell us goodnight. After our bath we watched a movie with some snacks then went to bed. This day was amazing.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨