Trust Part 12 (SMUT IN IT)

Sorry for spelling Mistakes.  SMUT WARNING will warn you when about to happen. But anyway hope you all have amazing day.

Esme pov

I was walking in the rain towards Maves house. I mean I was just so mad how could she act all nice then poof I'm a bitch again. I got to Maves house and knocked on the door. It was almost 11 so I hope I dont wake her up. Mave answers the door and sees me all wet. " Oh my god Esme what happened are you ok." She said pulling me into the house. " I just got so mad I left" I said, feeling my eyes water. " Ok ok you can tell me about what happened after you changed into some dry clothes." Mave said. She handed me her hoodie and an extra pair of sweatpants to put on. I went to the bathroom and put them on. I came out and saw Mave on her bed. " You want to tell me what happened?" She said

....Flashback...

" I want to talk to you about something" Talia said " Ok about what?" I asked a little scared " Well Brandon came and talked to me about being gay the other day." She said, Oh no , I know where this is going. "Now I didn't know where this was coming from until you called Mave your girlfriend at the police station." She said. I decided to stop her right there. "if your implying that I made Brandon gay you are wrong. I can't make somone gay its not a desize. If you can't accept Brandon, that's on you. As for me I will leave if you want me to if it's that big of a deal because Brandon is attracted to Males." I said pissed off " Very well then leave" Talia said " What?" I asked shocked she is really kicking me out. " Leave maybe if you go Brandon will go back to normal." She said " Fine I will" I said and grabbed my pill bag and walked out the door.End of flash back.

I told Mave what happened and she hugged me god I love her. " Hey look at me" Mave said and I did. "I love you" She said " I love you too." I said looking at her god she is beautiful.

SMUT VERY DETAIL SMUT ( DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE)

Mave leaned in and kissed me and I immediately responded. We made out for a couple minutes. I wanted more I now we might be moving fast but I need more. I lifted up maves shirt and took it off. Then I took of her pants and she did the same to me. Mave pushed me so I was laying down on her bed while she was hovering over me. " Are you sure" She asked I nod " Words" She said " Yes i'm sure" I said and with that she took off my bra. Mave leaned down and started to kiss me again. I felt her grab something but didn't see what. ALl of the sudden my hands were tied up. "Mave?" I ask confused " Pick a safe word" She said " Why?" I am a little scared " Because I love you and don't want to do anything you are uncomfortable with, so pick a safe word so if I do something you don't like or can't handle I will stop." SHe said getting up grabbing a box from her closet. It was filled with toys. Vibrators,whips,Dildos , Strap on onces. Where did she get all of these? " Esme" I snapped back into reality when she said my name " Safe word?" She asked "Temor" I said " Ok" She said. with that she slowly took off her underwear and bra. SHe crawled back on the bed with a vibrator" remember say the safe word and I will stop ok" She said " ok" I said Mave hovered back over me. she turned on the vibrator and i looked down. Mave gently grabbed my face and started kissing me. All of the sudden I felt the vibrator touch my clint. I gasped and the feeling it i felt mave smirk against my lips and started kissing down my body. "so pretty" She whispered getting closer to my pussy. Soon later I felt Mave's tongue lick my pussy. I Gasped again and she started to go faster " Mave" I moaned out. She kept going faster and harder and my moans got loader I'm just glad her parents are out of town. EVentually I felt the knot in my stomach release. I came in Mave's mouth and she sucked it all up. Mave then got up and grabed a strap on dilo from the box putting it on. She came over to me and untied my hands so I could move again " you up for it love" She said " always" I said and with that she slid into me. I moaned out in pleasure. At first she took it slow but then started to go faster. I was a moaning mess. It felt so good.

(END Of SMUT)

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨