Trust Part 25 (Smut in it)

Sorry for spelling Mistakes. Please don't forget to Vote :)

I woke up to the sun on my face and a baby on my chest. I slowly slide Luca next to mave and put pillows on his other side so he doesn't fall off. I get up off the bed and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I walk down stairs to make breakfast for the two sleepy heads. I wanted to make breakfast in bed for both of them but Mave especially. I feel bad about yesterday and I want to make it up to her.  I decided to make something simple so we don't make a huge mess in our bed. I put together oatmeal and a fruit bowl with a smoothie. I also grabbed some orange juice for Luca if he doesn't like the smoothie. I don't know if he likes smoothies or even had one before. I put everything on a tray and go upstairs to the bedroom. When I walked in I saw Luca jumping on Mave's chest. "What are you doing?" I ask and Luca turns around. "Mama" Luca said, jumping again. "Hello Love" Mave said setting Luca by her. " I made you guys breakfast" I said bring the food over. "Thanks babe" Mave said. I smiled at her and Luca jumped into my arms. "Thank you mama" Luca said. "Your welcome baby." I said kissing the top of his head. Mave grabbed the smoothie and took a sip out of it as Luca watched her. "What that?" Luca said looking at the smoothie. "It's a smoothie. Do you want to taste it?" Mave said and Luca nodded his head. He moved closer to mave as she poured some of it into a tiny cup for him. He slowly took a sip and his eyes lit up. "mmm" He said drinking the rest of it.  "More" He said holding up his cup. I chuckle at him. "How about we have some oatmeal first then you can have more smoothies?" I said and he hesitantly nodded. "Ok" He said. We all ate our breakfast and after I gave Luca a bath. "I'm going to get in the shower" I said as Mave and Luca nodded. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I turned on the water and took off my clothes getting in the shower.  After about 10 minutes I felt someone kissing my neck. I turned around to see Mave. "What are you doing? Where is Luca" I asked. She smiled and kissed me. "He is fine we started watching a movie when he fell asleep. I Put pillows all around him so he wouldn't fall off the bed." She said and  I let out a sigh. .

SMUT

She then went back to sucking on my neck till she found my sweet spot. I couldn't help but let out a moan. "Sh sh You wouldn't want to wake up Luca" She said. I then pulled her into a kiss. As the kiss deepened I felt Mave doing something.I pulled back to try and look what she was doing when Mave started to rub my clint. I threw my head back. As she was rubbing it I felt he pick me up and I wrapped my legs around her. She then pushed her finger passed my folds and it entered me. I Let out a gasp as she started to move faster. I tried to muffle my moans by kissing Mave's neck. She started to pump faster until I was on the edge of my orgasm when she stopped. I looked up at her and glared at her. "Don't worry I'm not done" She whispered in my ear. She then adjusted us so I could feel what felt like a strap on near my folds. "So that's what you put on" I said. She smirked at me and started to push it in slowly. I let out a gasp and she started to move in and out. "Mave" I said trying to move my hips to go faster. "What's wrong love?" Mave said with a smirk she knows what she is doing. "Please.. Faster" I said. She didn't wait another second and started to pound into me. I grabbed her shoulders trying to keep myself up. I kissed her moaning into her mouth. I would feel terrible if I woke up Luca. I felt myself getting closer to my climax. "Mave" I moaned out. "Its ok release" She said and with that I released my organsm. After I caught my breath Mave slowly pulled out. She set me down and I pushed her against the wall. "What are you doing?" She asked. "You helped me know I'm helping you" I said kissing her neck. She let out a moan and I moved to her breast. I started to suck on her nipple. I moved lower and lower until I got to her folds I slowly started to suck on her clit and she jumped a little. As I continued she started to breath heavily and I knew she was close so I picked up the pace till she hit her orgasm. After She was done I helped clean her up and we finished showering.

End of Smut

Once we got out of the shower and got dressed we went into our room to see Luca still sleeping. We both moved the pillows and layed next to him. "Hey by the way I called officer Myers today and he said that if we wanted we could adopt Luca '' Mave said and I stopped for a second. "Really?" I asked. "Ya he said we could meet up for dinner with him and an Attorney." Mave said and I kissed her. "Ya that's great" I said "Ok I'll ask him if tonight works" Mave said and grabbed her phone. I can't believe we are going to adopt him.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨