Trust Part 11

Sorry for spelling Mistakes. Hope you all have an amazing day.

TW TW

Esme pov

I was at the police station with Mave, Leo, and Talia. Talia hasn't talked to me at all about what happened last night. " Ok Esme do you mind coming to the back room and talking to me in private." An officer said " Uh sure, can my girlfriend come with me?" I said I know she is a cop but I don't want to go alone. " Sure If that makes you comfortable" She said After hours of talking to the police we decided to catch them in the act. Tomorrow I would catch them trying to do it again and act like I didn't tell them anything .

...... Time jumps to the next day.....

It was finally time for our plan. We told the guys the plan just so they knew what was going on. To make sure it was believable I kept my head down and didn't talk to anyone that day. When people asked why I was not at school yesterday I said I was sick. I walked into class and sat down in the back. I had a listening device and camera so the cops, Mave, Leo, and Talia could hear and see what was going on. The bell rang and Martin sat by me. I felt him lean over to me and my body froze. " We missed you yesterday, but that is ok we will just make it up today." Martin said. I was trying to stay calm but it isn't working. What if they don't show up in time and something happens. I try to not think about it and focus on my work..........It is now the end of class and as expected Mr.Ross asked me to stay after class. Martin was there too. They both walked up to me. "Finally we are alone I thought class would never be over." Mr Ross said " So i'm guessing you didn't tell anyone like a good girl" Mr. Ross said " And what if I did." I said. This wasn't the plan but I had other plans. " Well if you did then I guess we would have to teach you a lesson" Martin said " Plus no one would believe you we know all about your use of medication. Your mother emailed the entire school before you started here giving all us teachers a heads up." Mr. Ross said. Did Talia really do that? She told everyone. God I hate her. I got snapped out of my thoughts when Martin put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him with fear. " Look just let us help you we can have some fun if you cooperate with us." he said " I will on one condition" I said " And what is that?" Ross said " Admit it" I said looking him in the eyes. I could see the confusion growing on their faces. " Admit what you did to me admit you raped me admit that I tried to get you off of me. I need to know I could have done something more if I just tried." I said " Fine you want to hear it we had sex with you without your consent" Martin said " YOU IDIOT WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Mr. Ross yelled right then the cops came into the room and started to arrest them. I couldn't help but smile. Mave ran into the room and hugged me. " You did such a good job baby" She said.

.....Later that day.....

I just got off the phone telling Chris the good news when I heard a knock at my door. " Come in" my door opened and to my surprise I saw Talia. " Can I help you with something?" I said confused, I mean what could she possibly want. " I wanted to apologize" She said. What did she just say. Am I dreaming? Maybe i'm going crazy? Ya that is it I'm going crazy because there is no way she said that to me. " About what?" I honestly wanted to test my luck to see what would happen. "About everything" She said " Can you be more specific?" I am confused about which part is everything. Being a bad mother,abandoning me, telling everyone lies about me, not believing me I mean the list could go on. " For being a bad parent and not believing you I want to start over and try again if you're willing to" Talia said. Ok, it's a trap, don't forgive her. She is not telling us something. Don't do it dont forgive her. " Ok....Start over" What am I doing? " Good because there was something I wanted to talk about." Talia said. I knew it. I knew there was a loophole.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨