Trust Part 13

AN idea of Mave's Bedroom above

Sorry for spelling Mistakes.

After we did it I was exhausted. Mave went down stairs to go get something while I layed in her bed. I Can't stop thinking about the guys and what i'm going to tell Chris I mean I have nowhere to go. I get snapped out of my thoughts when Mave comes in. " Hey I brought us food" She said which made me smile. " thank you"I said grabbing from her. She got some crackers,Chips,Ice cream. " I didn't know what you were in the mood for so I brought options." SHe said and I laughed a little. " Hey what's wrong" Mave said " I don't know what to do. I mean I can't stay here forever." I said looking down. " Why not" Mave said " Well for one what if your parents come back and are not ok with it." I said " right about that I kind of need to tell you something." Mave said She looked ashamed and scared to tell me something. " What is it?" I ask a little worried " My Parents umm don't really live here. They just pay for the house." She said looking down. I'm confused. " What do you mean?" I ask " When my parents got divorced they both decided to start their own families so they pay half of the house and I just live here. I guess they didn't want me to ruin their family like before." She said. I can't believe what i'm hearing. I Hugged Mave she seemed like she needed it. She immediately hugged me back. " I'm sorry" I whisper " It's ok it's not like it's your fault" She said. The rest of the night me and Mave came up with a plan We decided I would move in with her, and tell Chris what  happened tomorrow were it is so late.

NEXT DAY

Mave and I are on face time With Chris and Cat. We told them what happened and our plan to move me in with her. " Ok, Cat and I are going to call you in a couple minutes and we will tell you what we think ok?" Chris said " Ok love you bye" I said " Bye" they said and hung up. What if they want to come get me. what if they make me leave. I will admit at first I did want to leave but now i met Mave and I don't want to leave her. "hey every thing will be ok" Mave said " ya but what if they make me come home. I mean don't get me wrong at first that's all I wanted was so come home,but then I wanted to prove myself.... I also met you, and I don't want to leave" I said looking at Mave  .We sat there looking at each other and I leaned in and kissed her.God I love her.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨