Trust Part 15

Sorry for spelling Mistakes. Hope you all are having an amazing day

After Lunch we all parted ways and Mave and I went back to her house to call Cat and Chris. I'm so happy that the guys are moving to cheyenne with us. On the other part though I feel bad Leo and Talia are getting a divorce. " Hey what's wrong with love?" Mave asked " I just feel bad about Talia and Leo" I said honestly "Hey it's not your fault Talia is a bitch" Mave said putting her hand on my thigh. I smiled at her. I mean I guess she is right. She was hiding who she really was until I came back into her life. We Finally got back to the house and went into the living room to call Cat and Chris. " Ok You ready to tell them?" Mave said " Ready as I'll ever be" I said chuckling a little. We sit down and I grab my phone to call Cat and Chris. I open my contacts and click Chris's name. It starts ringing. " Hello little sister" Chris says " Hello dork" I said back " So have you guy made up your minds?" Chris asks. " Ya we did is Cat around?" I ask I want to make sure she is there for the news. " Ya let me go get her" Chris said I looked over at Mave and smile at her. I'm so excited. " Ok you have both of us" Chris said " Ok good, so we thought about this a lot and we decided that we want to come there with you guys" I said " Oh my god that is amazing babe" Cat said " That's not all" Mave said smiling at me. " What else is there?" Chris asks " Well Leo and Taliai are getting a divorce so Leo and the guys are moving to Cheyenne." Mave explained "Well that's good I want to meet the guys and talk to the people you guys are so fawned over '' Chris said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

TIME JUMP ( 1 MONTH)

We are now in Cheyenne Mave and I came up alone they others are coming in a week. I'm so excited to see Chris and Cat. We pull into our new home and it looks so pretty. I see Cat and Chris in the driveway. Once the car stops I jump out and run into Chri's arms god I have missed him. " Hey sweetheart I have missed you so much" Chris says spinning me around. " I have missed you too" I said smiling at him " Hey what about me?" Cat says behind Chris " I have missed you too" I say going to hug her. When I notice a ring on her finger. " Oh my god did you guys get engaged" I say Shocked. " I told you it wouldn't take her long to notice" Cat says laughing " Ok Ok you were right" Chris says " When?" I ask " a couple weeks ago" Chris says " and before you say it we wanted to tell you in person." Cat says " Ok I guess that explains it. Congratulations" I say "Thank you" They both say " And you must be the famous Mave" Cat said looking at Mave " That would be me" Mave said I can tell she is nervous. " Well it's nice to meet you in person." Chris says " you too" She says. We all head inside and look around. The house isn't too small and isn't too big either. It's just the right size for us. It has three bedrooms,two bathroom. After we looked around we decided to start moving things into the house. With the help of Chris and Cat we finished bringing stuff in by the end of the day. Now all we have to do is unpack. We decided to Make the 3d bedroom an office area. Then the second room will be a spare bedroom. Chris said they have an extra bed we can have for it which I was really thankful for. One thing I'm grateful for is that Mave's parents let us take the couch and dining table, so we didn't have to go buy some. On another good note I also got a job. I applied before we came here and they said I start work in 1 week. I'm going to work at a sex store. I know ok it's a weird job but it pays well and that's all I care about. Before you ask Chris does know about it and he is ok with it.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨