Trust Part 16

Sorry for spelling mistakes. Also sorry for all the time jumps. Love you.

2 week later

Mave and I have been here for 2 weeks. Leo and they guys have moved down and settled into their house. Talia apparently is getting sued by Leo because apparently she stole $2,000 and his mother's ashes. I mean who steals someone's ashes. That messed up. I'm currently at work. I get off in about an hour. It has been a really slow day. It's only me and my coworker Alan. Alan is 19 and has blond hair with blue eyes. He seems really nice so far. Alan and I were talking when a middle age guy came in. " Hi anything I can help you with" Alan said. The man looked at me and I was really confused. " No, but maybe you can" He said still looking at me. " Ok? what can I help you find." I ask " A date" he said " Sorry sir but i'm a minor and have a girlfriend." I said " Oh" He said. What does he mean oh. " How about just one date I bet I can change your mind" He said. Damn someone is cocky. " Look man, she said no so either buy something or leave." Alan said, walking up to us. " No offense man but this is between me and the pretty Lady" the man said. " Ok but I would love to tell the cops you kept trying to go on a date with a minor." Alan said. " Minor?" He said shocked looking at me . " Yes, Minor like I said before. I'm a minor" I said looking at him. Is he really this dumb. Just then Mave came into the store with a bag of food. " Hey baby I brought you guys food" She said walking over to us. I smiled at her. " So you are her girlfriend?" The guy said. Mave looked at me then back at him. " Yes I am can I ask who you are?" Mave said " David" The guy said. " Well David can I help you with something" Mave said not taking his eyes off him. "No I was Just leaving" he said and with that left. " Well that wasn't weird" Alan said, chuckling a little. " Tell me about it" I said. " What did that guy even want?" Mave asked " To take me on a date" I said. She looked at me shocked. " He did realize you were a minor right" Mave said " I mean I told him multiple times but I don't think he got the hint." I said. " Speaking of you being a minor, that all changes tomorrow." Mave said, raising her eyebrows at me. " Yup can't wait" I said " Wait tomorrow is your birthday" Alan said shocked. "Yes she didn't tell you?" Mave asked "No I didn't. I just don't see my birthday as a big thing." I said " Can I ask why?" Alan said " Well I don't know. I mean usually something happens to make it about someone else, so I just stop being super excited." I said shrugging. " I'm sorry" Alan said " No don't worry about it it's fine really" I said. I looked over and saw Mave looking at me with a sad expression. "Hey, it's really fine" I said to her. She just smiled at me.

Next day

I Woke up to tiny kisses on my face. I Open my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend. " Hello my beautiful girlfriend." Mave said "Hey" I said smiling at her. " Happy birthday my love" Mave said " Thank you baby" I said kissing her cheek. " So what do you want for breakfast?" I ask her. " Well first off I should be asking you that, but Chris and Cat said they were coming with breakfast." Mave said. " Ok well why we wait you want to get in the shower with me?" I ask " I would love to" Mave said and we both got up and got into the shower....We finally got out of the shower after we had some "Fun" First. I got dressed and went downstairs to the living room and saw Mave with Chris and Cat. " Hey baby girl, happy birthday" Cat said, hugging me. " Thank you" I said " Hey i'm still here you know." Chris said. I Go over and hug him. " Hello my brother" I said " Hello birthday girl" He said " We got you some pancakes with chocolate chips." Chris said my eyes widened. " with strawberry syrup?" I ask " Of course" Cat said "Ooo then let's go eat" I said and we all head to the kitchen. As we were eating breakfast we heard the doorbell. We all looked at each other confused. " When did the guys say they were coming?" Chris asked " Not until noon at least." Mave said. Then the doorbell rang again. " I'll get it" Chris said, going to get the door. We all looked at each other confused at who could be at the door. " What the hell are you doing here!" we heard Chris yell.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨